WELCOME

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

I see what you mean Jason. Mind you I'm a member of quite a few other forums and I've never even posted once.
Alchemy Of The Art

Post by Alchemy Of The Art »

Hello All,

Another newbie here. I'm Dave from Bath, UK and have been an admirer of TD since Phaedra. At 36 years of age that's almost my lifetime or at least physically as far back as I can remember.

Not only do I appreciate Tangerine Dream & Edgar Froese sonically I also would like to raise some awareness to an amazing visual side of a great artist in his own right too. Edgar is and has always been an absolute inspiration to me in both sound and vision.

I will admit I lost a little interest in TD during the mid nineties until recently. Hearing some of the newer releases, especially the Snoring Watches ep has woken up a dormant TD side that kind of remained in the back of my mind for the past decade or so.

I would love to meet Edgar and TD again (I met Edgar along with the two Pauls, Jerome and Linda Spa in 1990 Bristol, Colston Hall). Being an artist, renowned live and promotional photographer my dream is to photograph the guys at some stage, perhaps in or around London.... oh, well now back to reality.

With my very best wishes to everyone here and of course a huge thanks for Tangerine Dream for decades of pure sonic brilliance.

Dave C.
Live & Promotional Photographer
Artist
Historian & Author
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

A warm welcome to the forum Dave,hope you enjoy it here and visit often 8) :D :wink:
whiteeagle

Post by whiteeagle »

A warm welcome to the new members-enjoy your stay
....and forgive my bad English :wink:
Keep on (Tangerine) Dreaming
24db

Post by 24db »

Welcome to the forum Dave

andy
timer

Post by timer »

Welcome aboard Dave , another fan just up the road, great !. :D
ant

Post by ant »

:D Welcome Dave - always good to hear from new fans. We are all TD mad here (certainly mad!!) and it's a great place to discuss all things happening in the exciting and wonderful TD Universe. :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D By the way Dave - Don't forget to buy all the new xmas TD goodies now on sale!! That's it, at least this topic is now valid for this section!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Biggus Dickus
timer

Post by timer »

ant wrote::D Welcome Dave - always good to hear from new fans. We are all TD mad here (certainly mad!!) and it's a great place to discuss all things happening in the exciting and wonderful TD Universe. :D
Just Mad Ant ? totally Barmy some of us on here ! :D 8)
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

A very warm welcome to our two newest forum members. Glad to have you both aboard.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
stiffdog

Post by stiffdog »

Well seeing as everyone else is saying hello i might as well join in, in the words of sideshow bob," long time listener,first time caller" I hope I can add some useful comment to this excellent forum.
Have been a tangs fan since Force Majeure and stayed with them most of the way since then, being able to buy from the online store is very useful but denting my wife's soft furnishing allowance some what, working away most of the time may stop me posting all the time but I will try to get back whenever I can, Dave.
24db

Post by 24db »

Last edited by 24db on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

stiffdog wrote:Well seeing as everyone else is saying hello i might as well join in, in the words of sideshow bob," long time listener,first time caller" I hope I can add some useful comment to this excellent forum.
Have been a tangs fan since Force Majeure and stayed with them most of the way since then, being able to buy from the online store is very useful but denting my wife's soft furnishing allowance some what, working away most of the time may stop me posting all the time but I will try to get back whenever I can, Dave.
A very warm welcome to you Stiffdog. What took you so long ?.

Hope you enjoy your time here and contribute to all things TD, is always great to see new poeple coming on board. 8)
stiffdog

Post by stiffdog »

Thanks for the greetings guys, in response to andy's question yes I have seen them live I think 5 times, the last was leeds in 97 on what was the tournado tour, a shocking admission I know.
In my defence I have bought all the live DVD's and hopefully santa is bringing the new one.
It was probably seeing them live in the early 80's that got me so interested in the sound and technology of the time. I am a complete home cinema nut now and put alot of this at the door of the group showing what could be done with banks of equipment and loads of flashing LED's.
24db

Post by 24db »

Leeds 1997? this was reviewed by my mate Chris Owen in Voyager Magazine:

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... art-2.html

Have you got a favourite gig from the 5 you went to? Btw if the DVD of One Night in Space is as half as good as the gig it'll be a belter