Any ideas on where to find these?

sickie
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Any ideas on where to find these?

Post by sickie »

Hi...

I am trying to find copies of the CD's "Arizona", "Metaphor" and "40 Years Roadmap To Music". Eastgate doesn't have them, but suggested checking with the good folks of this forum for help in finding them. I keep checking eBay, but they never seem to show up. I would be so grateful to anyone who might be able to offer any tips where I might be able to find any of these CD's.

sickie
timer

Post by timer »

Sickie,
Well this is probably the best place to ask that sort of question.
Beaubourg

Re: Any ideas on where to find these?

Post by Beaubourg »

sickie wrote:Hi...

I am trying to find copies of the CD's "Arizona", "Metaphor" and "40 Years Roadmap To Music". Eastgate doesn't have them, but suggested checking with the good folks of this forum for help in finding them. I keep checking eBay, but they never seem to show up. I would be so grateful to anyone who might be able to offer any tips where I might be able to find any of these CD's.

sickie
As you said, eBay is the best place.

No joke (call it bad timing), Metaphor was on there about 2 days ago. Of the three you mentioned, that's the one I see the most on there.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

'40 Years Roadmap to Music' is still available at the Eastgate shop. Try here;

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... p?p=c145fa

Sadly no luck with the other two yet, sorry.
sickie

Post by sickie »

Hi again...

Thanks for the replies so far. "Metaphor" did turn up on eBay after my first post, so I got that. I still need "40 Years Roadmap TO Music" and "Arizona" though, so if anyone sees them for sale someplace and can let me know about it I would sure appreciate it! Eastgate doesn't have any more of them.

sickie
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sickie wrote:Hi again...

Thanks for the replies so far. "Metaphor" did turn up on eBay after my first post, so I got that. I still need "40 Years Roadmap TO Music" and "Arizona" though, so if anyone sees them for sale someplace and can let me know about it I would sure appreciate it! Eastgate doesn't have any more of them.

sickie

Metaphor is Sold Out everywhere,but if i see a copy i will post here :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.