Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
I suppose all good things come to an end Mick,but we have got some wonderful music to listen to and it cost next to nothing :wink: :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
The Trees were an excellent addition to the official released material.
Listening to the Trees as expanded my appreciation of TD
For their skill in producing music from totally unstable instruments in the early days to their ability to maintain a constant level of quality when other band falter over time.
to this degree Both TD for producing the music & Heiko bringing it to a mass audience need applauding

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
alipaul wrote:
The Trees were an excellent addition to the official released material.
Listening to the Trees as expanded my appreciation of TD
For their skill in producing music from totally unstable instruments in the early days to their ability to maintain a constant level of quality when other band falter over time.
to this degree Both TD for producing the music & Heiko bringing it to a mass audience need applauding


I could'nt agree more Darren,its brought a lot of people a lot of pleasure and thanks a lot to EF and HH 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
epsilon75 wrote:
I suppose all good things come to an end Mick,but we have got some wonderful music to listen to and it cost next to nothing :wink: :arrow:


Yeah, great stuff Colin and many thanks to Heiko, for his time and effort. I am now getting my extra TD fix via Chris's extension series. :D

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I suppose all good things come to an end Mick,but we have got some wonderful music to listen to and it cost next to nothing :wink: :arrow:


Yeah, great stuff Colin and many thanks to Heiko, for his time and effort. I am now getting my extra TD fix via Chris's extension series. :D



Very enjoyable Chris's work is Mick,and there is an extra surprise coming from him in the future(via me) ,but i think you already have it....... :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I suppose all good things come to an end Mick,but we have got some wonderful music to listen to and it cost next to nothing :wink: :arrow:


Yeah, great stuff Colin and many thanks to Heiko, for his time and effort. I am now getting my extra TD fix via Chris's extension series. :D



Very enjoyable Chris's work is Mick,and there is an extra surprise coming from him in the future(via me) ,but i think you already have it....... :wink:


I've still got several extensions discs to listen to, it's a question of finding time at the moment.

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6 [ 81 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage