Where can I download the Trees from?

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:
planetdalek wrote:The pub is a good idea, providing it is family-friendly because my 16yr old son will be with me. Also I am travelling from the West Country by train, and staying over... which means I can have a drink :)

Make sure he has some phoney ID as the Astoria is 18 and over I believe.....
the actual policy is:

No under 14's.

14-16 years must be accompanied by an adult and may be asked for proof of age and ID. No proof, no entry.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Welcome back Malcolm...................see you in London mate :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Re: Where can I download the Trees from?

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
planetdalek wrote:I've searched the net but can't seem to find any download sites. Can somebody help please?
The Trees project recently came to an end and unless somebody knows different, I fear you are too late to download them.

Malcolm

email me at convention24@yahoo.co.uk and i will point you in the right direction :wink: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the trees are still out there, if you know where to look

just get a copy of fetch FTP client and browse ftp.airstreaEDIT
...The wise.....are silent.....
electroplus

Post by electroplus »

I have got volume 1 -100 of the trees got them off the official site about 2 years ago.Cost me £60+postage
Started printing off the covers to stick on because they are downloaded separate,done about 20 and got bored,have not even played them all as some of them are not good quality.As for copyright i don't know the situation.

:wink: :wink:

Don't suppose anybody has the covers.......

Does anybody know if td are planning any other gigs in the uk

ELECTROPLUS
24db

Post by 24db »

electroplus wrote:I have got volume 1 -100 of the trees got them off the official site about 2 years ago.Cost me £60+postage
Started printing off the covers to stick on because they are downloaded separate,done about 20 and got bored,have not even played them all as some of them are not good quality.As for copyright i don't know the situation.

:wink: :wink:

Don't suppose anybody has the covers.......

Does anybody know if td are planning any other gigs in the uk

ELECTROPLUS
sadly no other UK gigs are planned :(
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

It's 18+ when it becomes the G.A.Y. club... I hope that I am on the Tube and nearly back to my hotel by then :)

Thanks for all your comments. I hope to make the pub before the gig. I arrive in London Paddington at 1pm, but need to check into my Travelodge in East India Dock asap to dump overnight bag if nothing else.

Maybe I should wear a Dalek t-shirt, so people know who I am :)
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Talking of Daleks, our son is besotted with the blooming things and is just about to be prised away from "Genesis Of The ....." and off to bed as soon as I've posted this!

My wife doesn't stand a chance - "EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!" from one room and TD (often) blasting from the other...........................
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

DSJR wrote:Talking of Daleks, our son is besotted with the blooming things and is just about to be prised away from "Genesis Of The ....." and off to bed as soon as I've posted this!

My wife doesn't stand a chance - "EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!" from one room and TD (often) blasting from the other...........................
Bless im..The Daleks were always a favourite of mine in my youth. I was absolutely jobbie scared of the bloody things. :lol:
Last edited by sparrow on Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:
DSJR wrote:Talking of Daleks, our son is besotted with the blooming things and is just about to be prised away from "Genesis Of The ....." and off to bed as soon as I've posted this!

Bless im..The Daleks were always a favourite of mine in my youth. I was absolutely greatness scared of the bloody things. :lol:

I was terrified of Doctor Who as a kid and had many bad nightmares in my sleep :oops: in the end my dad would not let me watch it :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:

Bless im..The Daleks were always a favourite of mine in my youth. I was absolutely greatness scared of the bloody things. :lol:

I was terrified of Doctor Who as a kid and had many bad nightmares in my sleep :oops: in the end my dad would not let me watch it :arrow:
The Royal Tournament gave me nightmares and to this day I can't stand listening to military brass bands! :shock:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I edited my post how on earth can s**t become greatness :lol:
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

I went to Cardiff yesterday, to see the Premiership Darts at the CIA... while I was there I visited the Doctor Who Exibition. Well, it's a bit of a rip-off I thought @ £14 per family because it took just 10 minutes to get round.

Highlight for me was getting a small plastic TARDIS money box which I wanted for my small change, and yet another Dalek to add to my collection :) Not a full-sizre one of course, this one is just 3 inches high.

btw- I'm getting pissed-off waiting for Voiceprint to deliver Madcap's Flaming Duty, so I bought it while in Cardiff from a Virgin Mega Store. I am playing it while typing this, it's growing on me...

If VP don't deliver tomorrow, they will get a cancellation email from me and a refund request. Not sure what I will do with a 2nd copy of MFD, maybe I can offer it for sale here :)
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

btw- Genesis of the Daleks is a classic, and will be hard to beat!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

planetdalek wrote:I went to Cardiff yesterday, to see the Premiership Darts at the CIA... while I was there I visited the Doctor Who Exibition. Well, it's a bit of a rip-off I thought @ £14 per family because it took just 10 minutes to get round.

Highlight for me was getting a small plastic TARDIS money box which I wanted for my small change, and yet another Dalek to add to my collection :) Not a full-sizre one of course, this one is just 3 inches high.

btw- I'm getting pissed-off waiting for Voiceprint to deliver Madcap's Flaming Duty, so I bought it while in Cardiff from a Virgin Mega Store. I am playing it while typing this, it's growing on me...

If VP don't deliver tomorrow, they will get a cancellation email from me and a refund request. Not sure what I will do with a 2nd copy of MFD, maybe I can offer it for sale here :)
I love Premier League Darts! BTW, many years ago, I had a call from a friend of a friend, who said he had an original Dalek he was prepared to give away, if I collected it. I leapt at the opportunity and drove the 40 odd miles in great anticipation. Sadly, when I got there I discovered that it had been split in half, with both pieces used as planters. It was completely ruined. Sacrilege!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese