New TD album - UNDER COVER - chapter 1

Minimoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Minimoog »

bigmoog wrote:
Minimoog wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
I reckon it will be released on Monday 8th November :D
you seem to be well in the know of these things. are you edgar in disguise ?

:lol: :P impossibubble :?
the impossibubble is always possibubble.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Minimoog wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
Minimoog wrote: you seem to be well in the know of these things. are you edgar in disguise ?

there is photo evidence that THE BIGMOOG met EDGAR and EDGAR did tell the BM : '....ah MOOGIE' :P :o
...The wise.....are silent.....
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

bigmoog wrote:
Minimoog wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

there is photo evidence that THE BIGMOOG met EDGAR and EDGAR did tell the BM : '....ah MOOGIE' :P :o
are you sure that edgar was not calling his cat. in german it can sound like ah moggie :?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Minimoog wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
Minimoog wrote: the impossibubble is always possibubble.

are you sure that edgar was not calling his cat. in german it can sound like ah moggie :?

*titter* :!:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Minimoog wrote:are you sure that edgar was not calling his cat. in german it can sound like ah moggie :?
Sadly EF's not very fond of cats. He spends some of his time having to chase them out of the garden. I suspect that Edgar's new pet dog (name?) will be expected to fulfill this role. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Minimoog wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
Minimoog wrote: the impossibubble is always possibubble.

I know as i was there !!!
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

It looks like it won’t be released this year I have all seen sign for next year of 2011. :shock: :? :oops:

:!: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BUMPED to prep for commentary both in favour and not in favour of this 'bit of fun' Compact Disk by The TD band :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:BUMPED to prep for commentary both in favour and not in favour of this 'bit of fun' Compact Disk by The TD band :arrow:
Ha.

I'm not waiting to hear it....

...I've already made my mind up.

As a TD-apologist I know it's going to be great.

...only kidding. :shock: :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

I really do believe that TD should do this album in spite of my issues with Cyclone and, to a lesser extent, Tyger. Indeed, I am very much looking forward to it as I LOVED Norwegian Wood, the Dante Songs, MFD, the TD song on Legend, the song on Flashpoint, and the movie version of Shy People 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

some positive reviews appearing now :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:some positive reviews appearing now :D
where is that Bm?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:
bigmoog wrote:some positive reviews appearing now :D
where is that Bm?

some at tadream :shock:

couple of personal emails to me

and others if you trawl the net, or log onto wikileaks :lol:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Have heard it now 2 times.
Think it has to grow a bit. It is not bad, but at this moment I don't have the WOW feeling. In first instance when I saw the tracklist, I had some doubts on Hotel Calafornia. The original is one of my alltime favourits, but the cover cannot even be in the shadow of the original. Worst track of the cd.
My favourits for now are: Norwegian Wood, The Model, Precious, Everybody Hurts and Iris. Wish you weere here isn't bad either. Halleluja is second worst track. Don't like the original either.
After all, it is a nice cd. But nothing more at this moment. But it all can change. :)
Okefenokee

Post by Okefenokee »

Hi,
I listened to the album, yesterday, and I'm not so enthusiastic about it. The first track, Cry Little Sister, is amazing. Nice TD sequences and a great chorus. I didn't know the song before. The cover of Kraftwerk's Model is very interesting, too. But I can't cotton up to the rest of the songs. They bear a striking similarity to the original versions and are not very TD-like. And, of course, the vocals fall far short of the originals (Bowie, Henley, Gilmour, Cohen, etc.).