=== NEW CONCERT in 2011 & NEW RELEASES in November 2010

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

Hope everyone still waiting has them by wednesdy... :D
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

sparrow wrote:Hope everyone still waiting has them by wednesdy... :D
Just back from my travels - the postie left the card on 23rd Dec - so hope the goodies are still in the sorting office when I go to collect them.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Got all three releases yesterday.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Got mine this morning - phew!

First spin of Under Cover under way now... blimey - 'The Model' is a bit different isn't it? Very beautiful.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

billythefish wrote:Got mine this morning - phew!

First spin of Under Cover under way now... blimey - 'The Model' is a bit different isn't it? Very beautiful.
Sure is, after a few listens of this fine album I would say that is the best track.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

cantosis wrote:

Sure is, after a few listens of this fine album I would say that is the best track.
It's certainly the most different from the orginal.

I do like Wish You Were Here (always loved the Floyd version), and Hotel California is not as bad as I'd expected from reading comments here at the forum. At the moment I don't like Suzanne or Forever Young or Hallelujah or Wicked Game but that may change in time.
Everybody Hurts I like, even though I don't really like REM (can't stand Stipe's voice mostly). Precious would look nice in the charts even if it's not too different from the DM version and Norwegian Wood is a fine track, even though we alreadyt have this live version on the RAH CD set.
So, that's my take on the CD. Overall I enjoy listening and would not rule out buying Chapter 2 if there is to be one..
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

It's on its second spin now. There's only one track I don't really rate, and it's the REM one. So far, everything else sounds superb and it's going to get many more spins this year. :D :D
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

tdfan wrote:The postage to Europe (EU) is incorrect! When I put only the Under Cover CD in the shopping cart and go to check out it says "Shipment costs (PayPal/Europe Reg) € 10.12".

In the business conditions it says Europe Registered: EUR 5.50.
I've just realise that I could charges 67.12 for the 2 CDs and 1 DVD. But also, I'd asked to have one of the CDs taken off as a raffle prize, but this didn't happen either. I've contacted them though, so fingers crossed it'll all get sorted. I need the cash for a flight to Tenerife!!!!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Still nothing here yet....

...getting a little worried now. :cry:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Biodiode

Post by Biodiode »

Still nothing here also, just north of Blackpool. :(
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Chris Monk wrote:Still nothing here yet....

...getting a little worried now. :cry:

Hertfordshire still TD free zone too!!

Surely MUST happen tomorrow (please)
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Phew!!!

Package finally arrived from Germany. :D

Post-marked 13th December. :roll:

...confirms what I suspected, that it was whisked at high speed and efficiency from Germany to just a couple of miles up the road where it has languished for a couple of weeks in the local sorting office. It was delivered with several other parcels, all order way before Christmas and from all over the world. :roll:

Still mustn't grumble it's here now. Time for some serious listening.

Listened to Under Cover already and really enjoyed it. Sounds like a very fun project. Nice selection of tracks, many I've never heard before.

Great playing by one'n'all. I especially like Bernie's solo work on Space Oddity and Wish You Were Here.

Need to listen to it some more....
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Finally got mine today with 3 signed postcards! Just starting Under Cover now. Give a few listens over the weekend before I give a considered opinion. At the minute Autum is my favourite but....
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
cantosis wrote:

It's certainly the most different from the orginal.

I do like Wish You Were Here (always loved the Floyd version), and Hotel California is not as bad as I'd expected from reading comments here at the forum. At the moment I don't like Suzanne or Forever Young or Hallelujah or Wicked Game but that may change in time.
Everybody Hurts I like, even though I don't really like REM (can't stand Stipe's voice mostly). Precious would look nice in the charts even if it's not too different from the DM version and Norwegian Wood is a fine track, even though we alreadyt have this live version on the RAH CD set.
So, that's my take on the CD. Overall I enjoy listening and would not rule out buying Chapter 2 if there is to be one..
Update: Wicked Game now moved into the "I like it" section. :wink:
Biodiode

Post by Biodiode »

Finally arrived yesterday and hopefully will get to give them a spin later tonight. If not they will have to wait for tomorrow and the DVD will set me up nicely for Saturday night :)