Cyberjam Collection

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Cyberjam Collection

Post by Jon »

This is disc 6 on the Electronic Journey box set.

No less than 5 tracks from Goblins Club appear. Elf June is of course lovely (it's a Vienna Mix, but it's the same as the album version), while Fort Worth Runway One was unknown to me, as it's not on my edition of GC. A somewhat interesting track. The 3 other GC tracks are not among my favorites, especially not the trite-sounding United Goblin's Parade.

Cool Shibuya is nice, I already had it on the Orange Odyssey DVD. Culpa Levis is an OK track from Dream Mixes II, while Exit is not Exit but rather Pilots Of Purple Twilight, a nice memory from the early 80s. Order Of The Ginger Guild is a storming track I already had on the Traumzeit boot, while Iguana was the real positive surprise of the CD. Parts of it appear on the Ardem boot from 1988. A typical late 80s film-like track, co-written with Wadephul.

So then, Cyberjam Collection is an allright disc, although I already had 8 of the 10 tracks.

Opinions?
Jon

Post by Jon »

No one??
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

Jon wrote:No one??
Many I guess. I like it, even the cover art is really cool. Unfortunately I have the 10 CD box version with the damn photo on all discs...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I dont play this one much to be honest. I remember buying the CD at the same time as Ocean Waves Collection and I always play this one a lot more as the tracklist is a lot more to my liking and also I had both Goblins Club albums and the tracks from this one are not different from the 2004 release of GC if I remember right. I will get it out again and give another listen
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:I dont play this one much to be honest. I remember buying the CD at the same time as Ocean Waves Collection and I always play this one a lot more as the tracklist is a lot more to my liking and also I had both Goblins Club albums and the tracks from this one are not different from the 2004 release of GC if I remember right. I will get it out again and give another listen
Ditto. I play Ocean Waves quite a lot, it's got one or two tracks you can't hear elsewhere. If I wanted to listen to any of the Goblins Club tracks I'd probably dig out the Goblins Club CD rather than the Cyber Jam Collection.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda