The Dante Song Collection

Erik
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Erik »

well i heard Inferno for the first time, that was pretty bloody nice. like an ambient tangentised space opera.

just curious to know, does anyone prefer Tree volume 3 to the official release? i kind of do. both are nice, but i like the spacious-ness of the fan version. it has a more majestic, haunting quality to it, if that makes any sense at all.
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Erik

Post by Erik »

i have to bump this just to give deserving recognition to "Prison and Paradise". wow, gotta be one of the best tracks in the trilogy. beautiful delivery, very moody.

Purgatorio really feels like a true TD album in some tracks. there are so many elements to it that have their name written all over it. i loved inferno, but this is something else. the diversity, the feeling, the energy, all well executed. the vocals weren't out of place at all. several tracks on Purgatorio made me stop what i was doing so i could give full attention. it really draws you in. i'm impressed to say the least
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

just going through the whole trilogy while reading Dan brown's "Inferno" - not a bad combination...