(X) - part 2

Erik
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

(X) - part 2

Post by Erik »

assuming that Under Cover is the first part of what MIGHT be two, it got me thinking. TD loves doing something different all the time. but if just once, they made a perfect 'sequel' to an already released album, what would you want it to be an extension of? A melrose 2? Rubycon 2? Rockoon 2? me personally, i'd like anything more of any album. but more Miramar era or early Pink era would be delicious
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Interesting question Erik! :)

Actually one of the albums I would most like an extension of is an album that we will see an extension of. I am thinking of Chandra, which in my opinion is one of the most enjoyable albums in the recent years. :D

Apart from that I would really like to see a White Eagle 2 8)
Erik

Post by Erik »

+1 for white eagle, one of the underrated album of their old days. the lightheartedness of that album sounds like it was part of a transitional period of musical "mood" in the band's music. Logos goes into that too i'd say. the title track is a gem, and anything more like that is even good enough.

man, i forgot about Chandra's subtitles: part ONE. i hope part two is in the works.
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Didnt i read somewhere that Views From A Red Train was a kind of succesor to Rockoon? :idea:
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Didnt i read somewhere that Views From A Red Train was a kind of succesor to Rockoon? :idea:
Don't remember that Mike, any idea where you might have read that?
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

It was on here but i think it was someone quoting Edgar saying VFART was the album he wanted Rockoon to be? or something like that. :idea:
Erik

Post by Erik »

well that's a little odd
24db

Post by 24db »

why would Klaus want to do a part 2 of X?...oops sorry wrong thread ;)
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

I would like TD would do 'Encore' part two or a remix of it, for there is much of the 1977 North American tour that could be remixed that never made it onto the 'Encore' album :idea: :arrow:
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
24db

Post by 24db »

Marakesh wrote:I would like TD would do 'Encore' part two or a remix of it, for there is much of the 1977 North American tour that could be remixed that never made it onto the 'Encore' album :idea: :arrow:
Jerome already has...on the rare CDR that was only available at one of his gigs
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Rubycon 2 or White Eagle 2 could be great... but I really wonder how Edgar would make it ?
Well... he would surely find a strange solution ! :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Erik

Post by Erik »

set a keyboard on fire and maybe it'll sound the same for about 10 seconds. then time stretch it and get creative
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Erik wrote:set a keyboard on fire and maybe it'll sound the same for about 10 seconds. then time stretch it and get creative
Thought CF had already done that and recorded it or am i getting confused is just that the last few albums were not good
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
hansx

Post by hansx »

Marakesh wrote:I would like TD would do 'Encore' part two or a remix of it, for there is much of the 1977 North American tour that could be remixed that never made it onto the 'Encore' album :idea: :arrow:
Yeah, I like this idea. But guess it will never be done :(
Erik

Post by Erik »

you have the encore "b sides" like Rain In Spain and Monolith, but that's beside the point. more Encore material would be heavenly