Talking to Maddox

Erik
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Talking to Maddox

Post by Erik »

is perfect in every conceivable way. i've been addicted to it and i'm floored by it's beauty just the same every time.

just had to get that out. i hope some people agree with me
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
cantosis

Re: Talking to Maddox

Post by cantosis »

Erik wrote:is perfect in every conceivable way. i've been addicted to it and i'm floored by it's beauty just the same every time.

Yup love it. Any track with Edgar on guitar does it for me and this one is probably No 2 just behind the unbeatable Hamlet.
Desert_Voyager

Re: Talking to Maddox

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Erik wrote:is perfect in every conceivable way. i've been addicted to it and i'm floored by it's beauty just the same every time.

I LOVE this track, it's very moving 8)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Glorious piece of work. The SBE live version of 2005 was outstanding 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Excellent track!
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

epsilon75 wrote:Glorious piece of work. The SBE live version of 2005 was outstanding 8)
EF/TD Trivia time - wasn't this the first time a released Edgar solo piece was played at a TD concert (which happened to be an encore)?
Last edited by TangFanIRL on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jon

Post by Jon »

I think the wah-wah guitar wears out its welcome a bit after 6+ minutes or so... :shock:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:Glorious piece of work. The SBE live version of 2005 was outstanding 8)
yeh one of the best live DVDs I think even though its a bit messed up
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
yeh one of the best live DVDs I think even though its a bit messed up
Yep. The version Edgar played live at the SBE was far better than the DVD make it out to be. Not sure what happened to the DVD recording at the end but it was a lot better on the night.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Erik

Post by Erik »

Jon wrote:I think the wah-wah guitar wears out its welcome a bit after 6+ minutes or so... :shock:
i personally thought it was welcome the whole way through! this song doesn't seem long in any way. that 8.5 minutes just flies by
TangFanIRL wrote:
EF/TD Trivia time - wasn't this the first time a released Edgar solo piece was played at a TD concert (which happebed to be an encore)?
you MIGHT be correct
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Erik wrote:
Jon wrote:I think the wah-wah guitar wears out its welcome a bit after 6+ minutes or so... :shock:
i personally thought it was welcome the whole way through! this song doesn't seem long in any way. that 8.5 minutes just flies by
TangFanIRL wrote:
EF/TD Trivia time - wasn't this the first time a released Edgar solo piece was played at a TD concert (which happened to be an encore)?
you MIGHT be correct
I might be - can someone else confirm my theory??
Last edited by TangFanIRL on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

TangFanIRL wrote:EF/TD Trivia time - wasn't this the first time a released Edgar solo piece was played at a TD concert (which happebed to be an encore)?
... not an encore but Flying Kamikaze was part of the Fassbinder Memorial performance in Frankfurt 1983.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Ellis used to call this track "No idea". :lol:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Erik

Post by Erik »

Cyclone wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:EF/TD Trivia time - wasn't this the first time a released Edgar solo piece was played at a TD concert (which happebed to be an encore)?
... not an encore but Flying Kamikaze was part of the Fassbinder Memorial performance in Frankfurt 1983.
wow, nice catch