Lisbon DVD!!!!!!!!!!

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Lisbon DVD!!!!!!!!!!

Post by sparrow »

Just finished the marathon 3 hours Ten minutes of this one. One word ''AWESOME'' perfect picture and sound and one of the Best TD dvd's yet. Never loses it's way throughout and although no big light show they use what they have to great effect. I sat through the whole show without nipping off for a fag too which is unusual for me.
Nero

Re: Lisbon DVD!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nero »

sparrow wrote:Just finished the marathon 3 hours Ten minutes of this one. One word ''AWESOME'' perfect picture and sound and one of the Best TD dvd's yet. Never loses it's way throughout and although no big light show they use what they have to great effect. I sat through the whole show without nipping off for a fag too which is unusual for me.
Yes, indeed the Lisbon DVD is a feast for the eyes and ears! Wonderful pictures, great sound, unique atmosphere - very similar to the London RAH concert which I enjoyed immensely.
A must-have for TD aficionados.... 8)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

An excellent DVD :
- great music (of course)
- splendid images (eyes and galaxies, deserts, rain, black and white archives...)
- a very nice sound and picture editing (high dynamism, many variations)
- 3 hours and 10 minutes, plus a 11 minutes bonus !!

A great addition to the many memories of the RAH concert... 8) :D
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

A very intersting version of Exit in this show.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

A very good DVD !!! :D

Thanks to Tangerine Dream to have performed and filmed the Lisbon Gig.
François from Paris
forcemajeure

Post by forcemajeure »

With these glowing reviews my first viewing sounds like a good experience awaits - glad to know need to set aside 3+ hours!!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Although the longest TD dvd yet it is never boring and has the best picture and sound quality of them all IMO. A dvd I will certainly watch over & over again.
Erik

Post by Erik »

i must see this. i just feel that RAH 2010 can't be beat
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'm working 12 days in a row. Not sure when I'm going to get some downtime to watch this DVD. It's burning a hole in the DVD player.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

sparrow wrote:Although the longest TD dvd yet it is never boring and has the best picture and sound quality of them all IMO. A dvd I will certainly watch over & over again.
Couldn't agree more
have viewed twice now!
second viewing was with surround sound cranked UP, lots of beer and whiskey with bestest mate and fellow TD fan John

Planning Tenerife trip now as we can't wait till end of year to see the
boys 'n girls in concert again
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Buying this at the end of Jan DEFO
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
ant

Post by ant »

:D Have to agree that this is a superb DVD. Have watched it twice now and am sure it will be spinning again very soon. Shame it isn't the RAH gig , especially as I was in the front row for that, but still a very good reminder of it. Only thing I miss from the RAH gig that isn't on this Lisbon one is the Norwegian Wood track. Excellent picture and sound quality throughout.

Only other gripe is that in the extra's the Maestro himself does not appear very often!!

Overall a very worthy addition to anyone's TD collection and gets a mighty 9/10 from me. Would give it 10/10 but we don't want the band getting too big headed do we!!

Well done TD - once again another great production. :D
Biggus Dickus
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

I miss Long Island Sunset aswell as Norwegian Wood from the RAH concert on this DVD.
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:I'm working 12 days in a row. Not sure when I'm going to get some downtime to watch this DVD. It's burning a hole in the DVD player.
Gonna have to be Sunday. Working pretty solidly up until then. Bit cream crackered at the moment. 3 hours in front of the DVD player is very appealing.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I'm working 12 days in a row. Not sure when I'm going to get some downtime to watch this DVD. It's burning a hole in the DVD player.
Gonna have to be Sunday. Working pretty solidly up until then. Bit cream crackered at the moment. 3 hours in front of the DVD player is very appealing.
Watched about half of it this morning before being dragged to the pub for Sunday lunch. Very impressed. Some nice camera work and visuals. Hopefully I'll get the time to watch the rest later.

....shame it's not the RAH, for purely selfish reasons, but it's very good despite that.