Another two compilations.

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Another two compilations.

Post by sparrow »

Just heard the reissue label esoteric is to issue two TD compilations..one called Ride on the Ray 1980 - 1987 & An Early Years compilation.. :roll: Before we all go FFS Esoteric are an excellent reissue label who usually package all their CD's very well and their team that do the remastering are IMO experts ..I might buy both ..........in fact I will . :oops:
Erik

Post by Erik »

an early years comp? wat
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Erik wrote:an early years comp? wat
Yeah....covering 70 - 73..might pass on that one. :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Esoteric will also be reissueing the Blue Years soon. I will buy them because they are a label renowned amongst collectors for their top notch remastering team. I hope there will be bonus tracks but who knows maybe we'll see Dolphin Smile tagged on to Underwater Sunlight ..fingers crossed. 8)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

sparrow wrote:Esoteric will also be reissueing the Blue Years soon. I will buy them because they are a label renowned amongst collectors for their top notch remastering team. I hope there will be bonus tracks but who knows maybe we'll see Dolphin Smile tagged on to Underwater Sunlight ..fingers crossed. 8)
Now, that would be a great idea.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Oh yeah I saw that email from CDS the ther day. loads of of stuff going to get re-released
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

email from CDS

CD SERVICES NEWS
40 - 42 BRANTWOOD AVE DUNDEE DD3 6EW UK
Telephone: (+44) 0 1382 776595 / Fax: (+44) 0 1382 776595
E-Mail: orders@cd-services.com or info@cd-services.com
On-Line Stores: www.cd-services.com

TANGERINE DREAM: SUNRISE IN THE 3rd SYSTEM-ANTHOLOGY 1970-1973 (2CD-Newly Remastered Tracks - Stock # TBA)
Normally 2CD £15.99 - Ltd Pre-Release Offer 2CD £14.49

TANGERINE DREAM: RIDE ON THE RAY-ANTHOLOGY 1980-1987 (2CD-Newly Remastered Tracks - Stock # TBA)
Normally 2CD £15.99 - Ltd Pre-Release Offer 2CD £14.49

Esotreric Recordings are soon to embark on re-issuing the entire non-Virgin period catalogue of Tangerine Dream!
Well known writer, researcher and compiler of many respected re-issues of classic rock recordings Mark Powell is the label manager of this highly respected label, and he always does a first rate job on the remastering process on all his projects - This one will be no different for sure, with essays and pictures added to the fully restored booklets.
Before the individual albums start to appear, two Double Disc Anthologies featuring a selection of the Remastered material will be released early in March 2011.
The full track lists and artwork images should be with us soon and will be featured in the next update to this email, but for now, we know many of you will be excited about this turn of events and we are accepting pre-orders on both of the above titles.

For technical reasons these titles are not yet available from our on-line shop, however, as an existing CDS customer, ordering either or all of them NOW could not be easier! Simply press your 'Reply' key (some e-mail clients require you to highlight the text you wish to copy first), edit out the titles you do not wish to order, then 'Send' the e-mail back to us. Alternatively, just copy & paste the Artist & Title line into a fresh e-mail and send it to orders@cd-services.com .
If you reply from the e-mail address we sent this info to, you don't even need to type out your address details or customer number on your return order, as we can pick up all the details we need from your e-mail address.
Some customers still like to Telephone or Fax their orders in, so these options are still open to you to use, but remember if you use the Fax option, please include your customer number or post-code to enable us to locate your account quickly, plus, if necessary, any update to your credit card details.
If your last order was a credit card transaction, and you wish to use a new credit card, of if you think the credit card details on your CDS account may be out of date, please contact us to refresh the data; otherwise we do not need this information to process your order.
Please note: If you paid your last order by cheque or postal-order, you can still send the e-mail back to reserve the items you want, and we will send the goods once your payment has arrived.

Please remember that CD Services does not charge your credit card until the day your order is shipped out to you, so placing a pre-order on new releases cost you nothing, and often allows you to take advantage of any pre-release deal price we may be offering on some items.

PRICES quoted are in UK Pounds (£) only, and all are inclusive of V.A.T. at the standard UK rate of 20.00%.
(Non EEC Customers that are exempt from paying UK taxes should divide the quoted prices by 1.20 to calculate the V.A.T. free prices they will pay).
All PRICES are subject to change without prior notice.

POSTAGE RATES are as per normal CDS rates for this item in your area in the world.

The CD Services Team.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I ain't buying 'em all again!!!!!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

GlynRichards wrote:I ain't buying 'em all again!!!!!

Go on.....................you know you want to. :wink:
Justin

Post by Justin »

Not interested in these compilations but may consider the individual albums if the mastering and packaging is of interest.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Are Esoteric good at remastering then?

Is this finally going to be a remastering job worth hearing?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

sparrow wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:I ain't buying 'em all again!!!!!

Go on.....................you know you want to. :wink:
Yeah!!! And probably will!!!!

:oops:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Chris Monk wrote:Are Esoteric good at remastering then?

The ones I have on that label are all excellent remasters. Also great liner notes and beautifully reproduced artwork.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Are Esoteric good at remastering then?

The ones I have on that label are all excellent remasters. Also great liner notes and beautifully reproduced artwork.
Wehay!!!

TD actually going to get a decent remaster job!

Now I'm interested.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Patchlead

Post by Patchlead »

I would be interested if they were SACD. :)