The Endless Season: Bonus Track

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The Endless Season: Bonus Track

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Hmmm people seemed to have missed this when i posted it on the Endless Season thread but the track featured as "a track from the forthcoming Endless Season" over at the TDOC is NOT on the album at all so where is it from? Why was it cut from the final album? :shock:
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

The track is the seven barriers and it was posted on the TDOC earlier. It is track no 5 on Endless season. Cheers

Geoff (ElectroCelt) 8) :D
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

... I read your post but forgot it (& to listen to this TDOC track again to compare).
Indeed this track isn't on The Endless Season album. Perhaps it was part of a raw version but later they decided to leave it out? - right decision imo, because this track does not match very well to the other music of the final version. In my ears this track sounds more like Springtime or Summer era.
Presumably it will appear on one of the forthcoming releases.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Taximan431 wrote:The track is the seven barriers and it was posted on the TDOC earlier. It is track no 5 on Endless season. Cheers

Geoff (ElectroCelt) 8) :D
There were actually 2 downloads

One was, as you say, The Seven Barriers. The other was just
titled Fifth Atomic Season Preview.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hmmmm.....

Interesting.

Must go and listen to the downloads again.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

One was, as you say, The Seven Barriers. The other was just
titled Fifth Atomic Season Preview.

however, I don't know if they were the same track or even if the Fifth Atomic Season Preview IS on the album but with a different title.
goozer

Post by goozer »

Try playing the preview track and Wild Ocean of Blue Fate back to back...ignore the DX7 stabs that intro WOoBF.
Those who believe that the world is made up of shades of grey have been staring at the line between black & white for so long that their vision has become blurred. - HG
http://soundcloud.com/dementia-ranger