Alien voices from Wavelength

rigel
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rigel »

Apart from the odd track or two ("Church Theme" springs to mind), I was never overly keen on the Wavelength soundtrack album, much preferring the likes of Thief, Firestarter, etc.

Back in the late 80s, I rented the film out on video from Blockbuster. I'm still trying to forget the experience ... except for this snippet of trivia: one of the actors in the film was the guy who played Harvey, J.R.'s lawyer in the soap opera Dallas. I bet you're all glad I shared that with you :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

rigel wrote:Apart from the odd track or two ("Church Theme" springs to mind), I was never overly keen on the Wavelength soundtrack album, much preferring the likes of Thief, Firestarter, etc.

Back in the late 80s, I rented the film out on video from Blockbuster. I'm still trying to forget the experience ... except for this snippet of trivia: one of the actors in the film was the guy who played Harvey, J.R.'s lawyer in the soap opera Dallas. I bet you're all glad I shared that with you :lol:
I find it quite difficult picking one TD album over another but I really love the Main Theme of this soundtrack. The recording isn't as good as some of their other soundtracks and it makes me wonder what it would sound like with a decent recording.

Another trivia snippet, and you probably already know this, but Cherie Currie was also the vocalist in The Runaways.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Erik

Post by Erik »

yea, i noticed that name too. i knew i had seen her name somewhere...couldn't place it though
rigel wrote:Apart from the odd track or two ("Church Theme" springs to mind), I was never overly keen on the Wavelength soundtrack album, much preferring the likes of Thief, Firestarter, etc.

oh THAT'S who he was!!
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "