ASTORIA 20TH APRIL 2007-LIMITED ED CD

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

EB, thanks for the heads up on credits for SWSIS. Edgar, the music is sublime. Many thanks.

Best regards,

Mick
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Did anyone see copies of the Tempodrome Ltd on sale? I missed that one from Eastgate after a screw up. :(

Thankfully, I do have a "copy".
timer

Post by timer »

Tempodrome LTD ?
What ltd about it ?
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Yes somebody mentioned this at Friday's pre meet that a limited edition disc was released at the Tempodrom gig, is this correct ? was there such a disc. was this the roadmap disc ?
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

alipaul wrote:Yes somebody mentioned this at Friday's pre meet that a limited edition disc was released at the Tempodrom gig, is this correct ? was there such a disc. was this the roadmap disc ?
Think you've hit the nail on the head there! '40 Roadmap Years EP'. This was the Ltd gig cd ep.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes it was definately the Roadmap EP :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Sorry, I should have been clearer; I was talking about the 40 years Roadmap Ltd EP. I'm at work and sometimes am surreptitously whacking these posts out. It's enough to check for sp errors. :lol:

As I own most, if not all of the Ltd EPs I was naffed off at not getting the Tempodrome one. For once it appears to actually be genuinely Ltd and not just "Ltd". Metaphor, which I do own seems to be the same. Great for collectors who got a copy, shite for those that didn't.
timer

Post by timer »

wayfarer wrote:Sorry, I should have been clearer; I was talking about the 40 years Roadmap Ltd EP. I'm at work and sometimes am surreptitously whacking these posts out. It's enough to check for sp errors. :lol:

As I own most, if not all of the Ltd EPs I was naffed off at not getting the Tempodrome one. For once it appears to actually be genuinely Ltd and not just "Ltd". Metaphor, which I do own seems to be the same. Great for collectors who got a copy, shite for those that didn't.
You never know your luck - some one may be able to set you in the right direction for a copy of this.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

wayfarer wrote:Sorry, I should have been clearer; I was talking about the 40 years Roadmap Ltd EP. I'm at work and sometimes am surreptitously whacking these posts out. It's enough to check for sp errors. :lol:

Keep watching Ebay,they still pop up quite regularly :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

epsilon75 wrote:

Yeah, I have been. :) Some seller called Mad Records has been selling some of the others for about £20. Not sure it's worth that much but will keep an eye out
timer

Post by timer »

wayfarer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Yeah, I have been. :) Some seller called Mad Records has been selling some of the others for about £20. Not sure it's worth that much but will keep an eye out
Also keep an eye on Jeromes site shop he may come up with some in the future.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

timer wrote:
wayfarer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Also keep an eye on Jeromes site shop he may come up with some in the future.
Thanks! I've noticed that Jerome finds the occasional "gem". :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

N proble Wayfarer - this is what this forum is about ,helping others out !.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

And having a deep meaningful discussion with BM :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

wayfarer wrote:And having a deep meaningful discussion with BM :wink:
Ha !