The Angel of the West Window

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:Seems TD are a bit of a roll at the moment. The Island Of The Fay, The Gate Of Saturn, The Sonic Universe Show (with all new music) and now this. It's great being a TD fan at the moment. :D
in a way, yep. But what I also wish is a certain degree of quality. and I fear that with this overkill on releases the quality will be lowered a bit.
I go for quality and not quantity. But I agree, we are spoiled with this lot of releases where a lot of others have problems to deliver one release a year. :)
ant

Post by ant »

:? The album seems to be called The Angel Of The West Window but the cover seems to say The Angel From The West Window so which is correct?

Look forward to this and hopefully it will be available at The Lowry!! :D
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::? The album seems to be called The Angel Of The West Window but the cover seems to say The Angel From The West Window so which is correct?:D
You should know by now that it's not an official TD release unless there's a typo or two on the cover :lol:

Mind you, that's quite a big error if it does not get corrected.
ant

Post by ant »

:D If it gets corrected later but a few are sold with the error, you know what that will mean?? They will be worth a fortune!! You can gather probably that there is a hint of 'wishful thinking' there. :lol:
Biggus Dickus
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

The Angel of the West Window well be released on July, 19 2011.

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Bought this last night at The Lowry. Sounded utterly fantastic on the way home in the car. How can TD do this again after such a short period of time since The Island Of The Fey?

...and a flyer at the show said the next one will be Finnegan's Wake, available in 2011!!!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

ant wrote::? The album seems to be called The Angel Of The West Window but the cover seems to say The Angel From The West Window so which is correct?

Look forward to this and hopefully it will be available at The Lowry!! :D
The actual album shows "from" the west window.
Interesting that the liner notes are taken directly from the Wikipedia page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Angel_ ... est_Window

Not had chance to listen yet but looking forward to it.
Seems like another prolific year ahead for TD !
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Laserdisc Dream wrote:The Angel of the West Window well be released on July, 19 2011.

:!: :arrow:
And it's well worth getting.
Some great tracks on there. Enjoy !
har

Post by har »

Had ordered both the new releases from CDS and overcame

SEVERE TEMPTATION

at the merch stall.

Please be quick my CDS friends :wink:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Likewise Har....CDS should have stock reasonably soon, they usually do.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Have played this album three times now and it is very very good. I loved Island of the Fay but I think this is even better. Some great tracks on here with three by Thorsten and six by Edgar. Living In Eternity is so beautiful (Played at the Lowry) with the only drawback being it is far too short. Edgar is still coming up with some sublime music. This is a must have for any TD fan IMHO. Well done TD, you have done it yet again. :D
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

A very interesting album ! :D

The first track (the longest, composed by Edgar) is immediately striking IMHO. Several other tracks are great too. I'll need some time to say if I find it as good as Island of the Fey.

I can feel many "atmospheric similarities" between this album and "Chandra - The phantom Ferry", even if they are really different globally...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
har

Post by har »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Likewise Har....CDS should have stock reasonably soon, they usually do.
The following two new TANGERINE DREAM titles will arrive at CDS Towers this week and this is the last chance to get your copies at the pre-release prices

8)

PS Usual fast delivery please :wink:
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

What a beauty track 3 -"Living in eternity" - but almost all tracks are very inspiring. Track 1 "The Mysterious Gift To Mankind" - reminds me of Stratosfear - not bad 8)
redziller

Post by redziller »

Ravnnet wrote:...Track 1 "The Mysterious Gift To Mankind" - reminds me of Stratosfear - not bad 8)
Crikey, now you mention it I see what you mean
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game