Madcap's Flaming Duty - DVD

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x
I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x
I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.
Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Well here's hoping and praying.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.
No, he's gonna play it...admitelly it's local radio, so it'll just be three farmers and their dog listening...but it'll be on the radio. Talking of which...checkout Radio Eins tomorrow at 10.00pm GMT (11.00pm CET)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!
No, he's gonna play it...admitelly it's local radio, so it'll just be three farmers and their dog listening...but it'll be on the radio. Talking of which...checkout Radio Eins tomorrow at 10.00pm GMT (11.00pm CET)
I'm guessing that the interviews going to be in German so it won't mean much to me.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Well here's hoping and praying.
I'm guessing that the interviews going to be in German so it won't mean much to me.
Heiko Neumann said he'll tell us if there's anything NEW in the programme and give us a rough idea in English. Top Geezer!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: No, he's gonna play it...admitelly it's local radio, so it'll just be three farmers and their dog listening...but it'll be on the radio. Talking of which...checkout Radio Eins tomorrow at 10.00pm GMT (11.00pm CET)
Heiko Neumann said he'll tell us if there's anything NEW in the programme and give us a rough idea in English. Top Geezer!
Bless him. Top geezer in deed.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I'm guessing that the interviews going to be in German so it won't mean much to me.
Bless him. Top geezer in deed.
I hear the music is in English...with subtitles :D
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Isn't it an outrage that DJ's have to be paid by the music managers to play their artists music?!
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

Desert_Voyager wrote:Isn't it an outrage that DJ's have to be paid by the music managers to play their artists music?!
Some do...and playlists are insanity for teletubbies...again again!, others like Stuart Maconie play what they like...mind you some tracks...I should be paid to listen to it ;)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Its Too Bad I Wanted see it on DVD-Audio. :(

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Come on TD lets have One Hour of Madness and Lakes of Pontchartrain out on single :idea: :idea: :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

"One Hour Of Madness" would be great as a single (but I guess it would need some editing, as 8 minutes are too long for the average radio listener).
What about "Shape My Sin" as a single? I love that song and it has the perfect length for radio (and imagine the video clip played on MTV)! :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

MrCox wrote:"One Hour Of Madness" would be great as a single (but I guess it would need some editing, as 8 minutes are too long for the average radio listener).
What about "Shape My Sin" as a single? I love that song and it has the perfect length for radio (and imagine the video clip played on MTV)! :D
I would go for an edited version of "One Hour of Madness" :arrow: Im sure this would do well IMHO 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

A Single from TD may have the same effect as when Floyd released 'another brick in the wall'
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache