Madcap's Flaming Duty - DVD

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Janus »

:lol: 8) Nice one Wolfman crank them speakers up for the neighbours :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
24db

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::D Cheers 24db - I will give it a try! :D
No problem (actually it was TD's own suggestion) ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Wolfman wrote:OK. I'm starting to get nervous now. The end of the world is surely at hand. The signs are there. Today the postman came and, after I've waited forever since I ordered it from CDS, delivered the MFD DVD/ CD. If the other CD of MFD and SIN arrive tomorrow I'll be sure that armageddon is imminent as - until I saw them at the Astoria - I was beginning to suspect that these wonderous things were just a cruel joke and that they didn't really exist.

But still, I hear you cry, surely this is not reason enough to contemplate such dire happenings. No, on its own possibly not, but this morning I went into Horsham (Last record store closed a few months after opening leaving just WH Smiths with a CD/DVD selection that will fit in a large shoe box), and discovered they've opened a FOPP which actually has a number of TD CDs (including MFD) on display. A decent record store in Horsham I hear you cry, and one that stocks TD!! I tell you, unless they're as prehistoric as me there's few people in this locale that will be able to remember the last time a TD CD was seen in the environs. I'm seriously thinking of writing an article for the local rag to mention this great event.

Am now generously sharing the Audio of MFD with the neighbours as they deserve a treat and it really is something special. If they're really good I might let them hear the Astoria limited edition disc as well.

Closes email and goes to window to check for strangely dressed horsemen, plagues of frogs etc...................
Sorry John, I assumed you knew Fopp had opened in Horsham. I passed it a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to look round.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Still aint got my copy here............the post office is not good :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Eatsgate are going to look at what merchandise they've got left over from the Astoria gig next week and then put it up online. Perhaps you could get a postcard off them, and write a note in the comments section, asking them to sign it? Just an idea
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

Eatsgate are going to look at what merchandise they've got left over from the Astoria gig next week and then put it up online. Perhaps you could get a postcard off them, and write a note in the comments section, asking them to sign it? Just an idea

Arrgghhh..........thats cruel :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Sorry mate, didn't want you think I was rubbing it in (apologises to BM as well BTW).

Btw can you see the kisses from Chris?...what did you do to him down the pub? :D
Last edited by 24db on Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Sorry mate, didn't want you think I was rubbing it in (apologises to BM as well BTW).

Only joking mate :wink: fire away :arrow: :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

no need to apologise andy

me DVD is at home :!: :arrow: 8)
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote::D

Nice one mate :) have a listen to the CD as well, I think Edgar did a slightly different mix or at least the whole production sounds better to me. There's at least 2 tracks that have different sounds or instruments on them (IMHO obviously)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote::D

Nice one mate :) have a listen to the CD as well, I think Edgar did a slightly different mix or at least the whole production sounds better to me. There's at least 2 tracks that have different sounds or instruments on them (IMHO obviously)

BM leaves job and goes home :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
ant

Post by ant »

:D I will keep 'em peeled for postcards etc next week and see what I can do - Cheers once again. :D
Biggus Dickus
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Looks like a nice package, but I couldn't justify the expense, when I already have a version of the album and only rate it as an average TD release. Still kind of wish I had it though!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
Looks like a nice package, but I couldn't justify the expense, when I already have a version of the album and only rate it as an average TD release. Still kind of wish I had it though!
lol...you should save your money mate. That reminds me I owe you a disc. Can you email me your address?