Madcap's Flaming Duty - DVD

Hyperboreauk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Trying to say h o t :D
Last edited by Hyperboreauk on Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:Not made it to the Banbury HMV yet,They had plenty in the 2 Oxford Street stores the main one even had them on a special cold off the press display.Virgin Megastore nothing.
Virgin are twats :D Fopp had TD in three sections...the big display of Krautrock...with over 35 TD discs on display, in the classic rock section AND in their playing in London this week. You couldn't miss them! ;)
FOPP TILL YER DROP I say... :wink: Virgin & HMV can both eat my shorts!
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
24db wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:Not made it to the Banbury HMV yet,They had plenty in the 2 Oxford Street stores the main one even had them on a special cold off the press display.Virgin Megastore nothing.
Virgin are twats :D Fopp had TD in three sections...the big display of Krautrock...with over 35 TD discs on display, in the classic rock section AND in their playing in London this week. You couldn't miss them! ;)
Ouch...Chris I need you to write my photo titles on Flickr :P
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:
Janus wrote:
24db wrote: Virgin are twats :D Fopp had TD in three sections...the big display of Krautrock...with over 35 TD discs on display, in the classic rock section AND in their playing in London this week. You couldn't miss them! ;)
I was going to do something along the lines of eating my Y-fronts but after Colin's little venture into that region yesterday I gave it an obvious miss :shock: :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
24db wrote:
Janus wrote: FOPP TILL YER DROP I say... :wink: Virgin & HMV can both eat my shorts!
I was going to do something along the lines of eating my Y-fronts but after Colin's little venture into that region yesterday I gave it an obvious miss :shock: :wink:
With due respect to Colin, anything involving Y fronts and Edgar isn't an image I need in my head (although there's plenty of room) ;)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:
Even Virgin in Buchanan street. in Glasgow is a shite shop it's th biggest in Scotland and last time I was in they had 20 TD CD's in stock. 10 copies of Dream Sequence & 10 copies of Phaedra.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
Even Virgin in Buchanan street. in Glasgow is a shite shop it's th biggest in Scotland and last time I was in they had 20 TD CD's in stock. 10 copies of Dream Sequence & 10 copies of Phaedra.
never rated that branch I've got to say...ok for 'full priced' DVDs though. Last time I was in Lost In Music they had a fair number TD discs
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
Confirms what my brother always says about the Virgin Megastore in Bristol, it's only bigger 'cos they have ten copies of a few things rather than two.
24db

Post by 24db »

MFD...coming to a local radio station near you soon (only if you live in Scotland ;))
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:MFD...coming to a local radio station near you soon (only if you live in Scotland ;))
Maybe it'll be the thin end of the wedge... who knows? :)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x
They were playing some Ulrich Schnauss the night before last, so there may yet be hope.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x
will...but sadly in the highlands of Scotland only...well, it's a start. Hopefully in June.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Played the DVD this am and think the imagery suits the music wonderfully. Thanks to all!

The slightly more spars production is better too I think - the back to basics arrangements with tons of reverb works a treat with TD and always has in my view...

This album just gets better and better to me, some of the guitar playing brought tears to my eyes...

A TRAGEDY this wonderful music isn't given more exposure. We can only hope...
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Stay Tune for CD&DVD Looking Forward some time This Week.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢