Madcap's Flaming Duty - DVD

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

wayfarer wrote:
billythefish wrote:
wayfarer wrote:SIN's growing on me. It didn't make a great impression on me first time around.
I had trouble with the first two tracks, but always liked the other four.

The first two have grown on me since, and are very intriguing - at first listen I wrote them off as meandering filler, but there are some very interesting and subtle themes hidden in there. (imho)
I agree. It's more multi-layered than MFD. MFD is good but more instantly gratifying, and just like Chinese food makes me want more TD afterwards! :lol:
lol! Great analogy. That makes Poland a sod-off great Balti cooked by the head chef of the Bombay Brasserie!!! :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
ant wrote::D I was told by Eastgate that they were starting to post the dvd/cd MFD out on Wednesday 18th April. Haven't received it as I write but I am hoping it will arrive soon.

Very poor review of SIN in the last Groove e-mail by a Dave S. Is that Dave S from CDS in Dundee?? If it is then shame on you Dave as this is a excellent album and is making me very keen on getting the rest of this Atomic series.

Thr Dream goes on!!
:D
Groove only ever bang the drum for their own products, so I wouldn't put too much store in a review slating TD. I agree with you ant, SIN is a stormer! :D
I totally agree, they use my reviews as well ;)
Do they use your reviews about music on the Groove label, Andy? They never used mine about one of their albums on the Groove label as it happened to have quite negative opinions. Apparently, it is a crime not to like anything Groove
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: Groove only ever bang the drum for their own products, so I wouldn't put too much store in a review slating TD. I agree with you ant, SIN is a stormer! :D
I totally agree, they use my reviews as well ;)
Do they use yours Andy? They never used mine about one of their albums on the Groove label as it happened to have quite negative opinions. Apparently, it is a crime not to like anything Groove
Well I guess it's not too hard to realise why they wouldn't want negative reviews about their own stuff mate (I've gotto admit that it doesn't appeal to me, neither does SMD's stuff....although I might aff they're doing a good job). My 'reviews' (if you can call them that) are mainly for TD/Jerome/Ulrich Schnauss and a few Klaus Schulze discs...positive and negative
24db

Post by 24db »

still selling well...sales ranking of 500 odd
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

billythefish wrote:
wayfarer wrote:
billythefish wrote: I had trouble with the first two tracks, but always liked the other four.

The first two have grown on me since, and are very intriguing - at first listen I wrote them off as meandering filler, but there are some very interesting and subtle themes hidden in there. (imho)
I agree. It's more multi-layered than MFD. MFD is good but more instantly gratifying, and just like Chinese food makes me want more TD afterwards! :lol:
lol! Great analogy. That makes Poland a sod-off great Balti cooked by the head chef of the Bombay Brasserie!!! :D
it does! :lol:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

My MFD DVD arrived this morning.... Am I the first to receive???? That would make a change!

Very annoyingly, it would appear that I have missed the signed editions though :cry: :cry:
timer

Post by timer »

billythefish wrote:My MFD DVD arrived this morning.... Am I the first to receive???? That would make a change!

Very annoyingly, it would appear that I have missed the signed editions though :cry: :cry:
How quick did you get your order in ?

Nice to hear it's begining to arrive in the UK.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

timer wrote:
billythefish wrote:My MFD DVD arrived this morning.... Am I the first to receive???? That would make a change!

How quick did you get your order in ?

Nice to hear it's begining to arrive in the UK.
I reckon I was about 25 minutes late...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Not got my copy but then postie hasn't been yet.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:

Not got my copy but then postie hasn't been yet.
that makes sence Chris !.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I bought mine from the gig and cancelled my order with CDS as they hadn't recieved any yet
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Still waiting here :cry: Gary ordered both our copies and nothing as yet.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Ordered mine within two or three minutes of the 7 o'clock deadline, but haven't received it yet. Post is always very slow in this area unless it's junk mail or bills......
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I told you the copies would arrive by Wednesday or Thursday. For all of you who didn't get it yet, have patience, it's just a matter of hours or a day. :wink:

Billy, I'm sorry you missed the autographed picture. :( I guess these special editions were sold out very quickly. I ordered as soon as the link for MFD appeared and I recieved one, it hangs on a special place in my room now. Sorry, I don't have a scanner so I can't show you how the picture looks like. Maybe someone else can do it? :?:
timer

Post by timer »

Just got my copy from Eastgate - auto'd postcard as well !.