Madcap's Flaming Duty - DVD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:not received mine yet

I knew I should have got a copy at ass toria
My thoughts exactly (I nearly did)...although I'm glad they've started to arrive in the UK now
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:not received mine yet

I knew I should have got a copy at ass toria

I wish i had :cry: would have flogged the other one :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Screenshots look great, thanks for posting them. I ordered the DVD this monday so hopefully it will arrive at the beginning of next week.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Gary just rang me and said both our DVD/CDs have turned up with Limited Edition cards in tow :D :D :D Roll on tomorrow 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Gary just rang me and said both our DVD/CDs have turned up with Limited Edition cards in tow :D :D :D Roll on tomorrow 8)
Excellent!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:x :evil:
...The wise.....are silent.....
ant

Post by ant »

:D Received mine today but was not signed which is surprising as I ordered it within 6 mins of it going on sale!! :(
Biggus Dickus
timer

Post by timer »

Well weve just sat throught the entire DVD, My initial thoughts: Hmmm!.

Although it is a great idea to have a CD/DVD package showing the guys 'n' gals in the Studio and in other various locations, I found it a bit dull after about the fifth track !.
I wouldn't have missed the opportunity to get this edition even if I had seen it / heard of it prior to ordering.

i think the CD is of better Quality than the Green Jewel cased version.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Well weve just sat throught the entire DVD, My initial thoughts: Hmmm!.

Although it is a great idea to have a CD/DVD package showing the guys 'n' gals in the Studio and in other various locations, I found it a bit dull after about the fifth track !.
I wouldn't have missed the opportunity to get this edition even if I had seen it / heard of it prior to ordering.

i think the CD is of better Quality than the Green Jewel cased version.

Looking forward to viewing this tomorrow Tim :D Thanks for your thoughts :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Yep. Got mine today, with signed picture. DVD is good, and I suspect they had a lot of fun producing it. Will watch it some more later. Incidentally my invoice states shipped 2/4/07. Not sure whether that's accurate, or, wishful thinking on the part of the Eastgate crew :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote::D Yep. Got mine today, with signed picture. DVD is good, and I suspect they had a lot of fun producing it. Will watch it some more later. Incidentally my invoice states shipped 2/4/07. Not sure whether that's accurate, or, wishful thinking on the part of the Eastgate crew :wink:
If it was I suspect its done some travelling !
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Yeah, maybe it's experienced Springtime in Nagasaki, eh :!: :wink: :D
timer

Post by timer »

And summertime too !

Our despatch note had the same dates on it, but the site did state early week before last that there would be a delay in shipments.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D I guess Easter, and a product overload scenario caught them out BIGTIME. SIN probably being the crowning turd in the water pipe, as it were :wink: :D
24db

Post by 24db »

tdfan wrote:Screenshots look great, thanks for posting them. I ordered the DVD this monday so hopefully it will arrive at the beginning of next week.
no problem, photos from every track are now on my blog