Madcap's Flaming Duty - DVD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Damn I love that guitar sound on the new track!...it's well nice
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:Damn I love that guitar sound on the new track!...it's well nice

:x :evil:

im off :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

Looked like Berhard was using a Boss GT8 with expression pedal for effects on Friday.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
Looked like Berhard was using a Boss GT8 with expression pedal for effects on Friday.
Hard to say who's playing, as that lineup at least guitarists in it
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Hard to say who's playing, as that lineup at least guitarists in it
OK Edgar was using a Line 6 computer link for his !
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: Looked like Berhard was using a Boss GT8 with expression pedal for effects on Friday.
Hard to say who's playing, as that lineup has at least guitarists in it
OK Edgar was using a Line 6 computer link for his !
phew that's that sorted out, onto the next sound ;)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

How I love the DVD/CD of MFD. I have played the DVD twice and the CD once since I got back today. It is all so mystical, romantic, and brilliant. 10/10 8)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Janus

Post by Janus »

Desert_Voyager wrote:How I love the DVD/CD of MFD. I have played the DVD twice and the CD once since I got back today. It is all so mystical, romantic, and brilliant. 10/10 8)
Absolutely couldnt agree more love the DVD :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:How I love the DVD/CD of MFD. I have played the DVD twice and the CD once since I got back today. It is all so mystical, romantic, and brilliant. 10/10 8)
Absolutely couldnt agree more love the DVD :D
Excellent package! All I need now is for TD to post the lyrics up
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I hope mine arrives today

:evil: :cry:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:I hope mine arrives today

:evil: :cry:
And so do i :wink: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Loved the DVD and the CD is much better than the Voiceprint version with several tracks changed slightly. Still sorry I didn't get the signed photo but you can't have everything! Also, I thought it was supposed to come with a lyric booklet but it hasn't, however, on the case notes it says you can download them from the TD website but I can't see them. Anyone know where they are??? :?
Biggus Dickus
24db

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::D Loved the DVD and the CD is much better than the Voiceprint version with several tracks changed slightly. Still sorry I didn't get the signed photo but you can't have everything! Also, I thought it was supposed to come with a lyric booklet but it hasn't, however, on the case notes it says you can download them from the TD website but I can't see them. Anyone know where they are??? :?
why not send a postcard to Eastgate (with return postage) and ask TD to sign it the next time they're in the building Ant? fans have done this before
ant

Post by ant »

:D Cheers 24db - I will give it a try! :D
Biggus Dickus
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

OK. I'm starting to get nervous now. The end of the world is surely at hand. The signs are there. Today the postman came and, after I've waited forever since I ordered it from CDS, delivered the MFD DVD/ CD. If the other CD of MFD and SIN arrive tomorrow I'll be sure that armageddon is imminent as - until I saw them at the Astoria - I was beginning to suspect that these wonderous things were just a cruel joke and that they didn't really exist.

But still, I hear you cry, surely this is not reason enough to contemplate such dire happenings. No, on its own possibly not, but this morning I went into Horsham (Last record store closed a few months after opening leaving just WH Smiths with a CD/DVD selection that will fit in a large shoe box), and discovered they've opened a FOPP which actually has a number of TD CDs (including MFD) on display. A decent record store in Horsham I hear you cry, and one that stocks TD!! I tell you, unless they're as prehistoric as me there's few people in this locale that will be able to remember the last time a TD CD was seen in the environs. I'm seriously thinking of writing an article for the local rag to mention this great event.

Am now generously sharing the Audio of MFD with the neighbours as they deserve a treat and it really is something special. If they're really good I might let them hear the Astoria limited edition disc as well.

Closes email and goes to window to check for strangely dressed horsemen, plagues of frogs etc...................