Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
epsilon75 wrote:
Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x

I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x

I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.


Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x

I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.


Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!

Well here's hoping and praying.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x

I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.


Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!

Well here's hoping and praying.


No, he's gonna play it...admitelly it's local radio, so it'll just be three farmers and their dog listening...but it'll be on the radio. Talking of which...checkout Radio Eins tomorrow at 10.00pm GMT (11.00pm CET)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x

I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.


Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!

Well here's hoping and praying.


No, he's gonna play it...admitelly it's local radio, so it'll just be three farmers and their dog listening...but it'll be on the radio. Talking of which...checkout Radio Eins tomorrow at 10.00pm GMT (11.00pm CET)

I'm guessing that the interviews going to be in German so it won't mean much to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x

I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.


Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!

Well here's hoping and praying.


No, he's gonna play it...admitelly it's local radio, so it'll just be three farmers and their dog listening...but it'll be on the radio. Talking of which...checkout Radio Eins tomorrow at 10.00pm GMT (11.00pm CET)

I'm guessing that the interviews going to be in German so it won't mean much to me.


Heiko Neumann said he'll tell us if there's anything NEW in the programme and give us a rough idea in English. Top Geezer!

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x

I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.


Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!

Well here's hoping and praying.


No, he's gonna play it...admitelly it's local radio, so it'll just be three farmers and their dog listening...but it'll be on the radio. Talking of which...checkout Radio Eins tomorrow at 10.00pm GMT (11.00pm CET)

I'm guessing that the interviews going to be in German so it won't mean much to me.


Heiko Neumann said he'll tell us if there's anything NEW in the programme and give us a rough idea in English. Top Geezer!

Bless him. Top geezer in deed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Tracks from MFD should defo be getting radio play :idea: but what would those sados at the BBC know about quality music :evil: :x

I think that Lakes of Pontchartrain would make a great single and might even generate a hit. Sadly the chances of it getting any radio-play are next to zero.


Apart from next month in Scotland...I'm sending them a copy!

Well here's hoping and praying.


No, he's gonna play it...admitelly it's local radio, so it'll just be three farmers and their dog listening...but it'll be on the radio. Talking of which...checkout Radio Eins tomorrow at 10.00pm GMT (11.00pm CET)

I'm guessing that the interviews going to be in German so it won't mean much to me.


Heiko Neumann said he'll tell us if there's anything NEW in the programme and give us a rough idea in English. Top Geezer!

Bless him. Top geezer in deed.


I hear the music is in English...with subtitles :D

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
Isn't it an outrage that DJ's have to be paid by the music managers to play their artists music?!

_________________
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Isn't it an outrage that DJ's have to be paid by the music managers to play their artists music?!


Some do...and playlists are insanity for teletubbies...again again!, others like Stuart Maconie play what they like...mind you some tracks...I should be paid to listen to it ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 3093
Location: THE QUANTUM YEARS
Its Too Bad I Wanted see it on DVD-Audio. :(



ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
_____________________________________________________________
Keep on Dreaming all life!
-Angela Aki-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Come on TD lets have One Hour of Madness and Lakes of Pontchartrain out on single :idea: :idea: :idea:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:35 pm
Posts: 188
Location: Köln, Germany
"One Hour Of Madness" would be great as a single (but I guess it would need some editing, as 8 minutes are too long for the average radio listener).
What about "Shape My Sin" as a single? I love that song and it has the perfect length for radio (and imagine the video clip played on MTV)! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
MrCox wrote:
"One Hour Of Madness" would be great as a single (but I guess it would need some editing, as 8 minutes are too long for the average radio listener).
What about "Shape My Sin" as a single? I love that song and it has the perfect length for radio (and imagine the video clip played on MTV)! :D


I would go for an edited version of "One Hour of Madness" :arrow: Im sure this would do well IMHO 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
A Single from TD may have the same effect as when Floyd released 'another brick in the wall'

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14 [ 208 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage