Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Damn I love that guitar sound on the new track!...it's well nice

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
24db wrote:
Damn I love that guitar sound on the new track!...it's well nice



:x :evil:


im off :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
24db wrote:
Damn I love that guitar sound on the new track!...it's well nice


Looked like Berhard was using a Boss GT8 with expression pedal for effects on Friday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Damn I love that guitar sound on the new track!...it's well nice


Looked like Berhard was using a Boss GT8 with expression pedal for effects on Friday.


Hard to say who's playing, as that lineup at least guitarists in it

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Damn I love that guitar sound on the new track!...it's well nice


Looked like Berhard was using a Boss GT8 with expression pedal for effects on Friday.


Hard to say who's playing, as that lineup at least guitarists in it


OK Edgar was using a Line 6 computer link for his !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Damn I love that guitar sound on the new track!...it's well nice


Looked like Berhard was using a Boss GT8 with expression pedal for effects on Friday.


Hard to say who's playing, as that lineup has at least guitarists in it


OK Edgar was using a Line 6 computer link for his !


phew that's that sorted out, onto the next sound ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
How I love the DVD/CD of MFD. I have played the DVD twice and the CD once since I got back today. It is all so mystical, romantic, and brilliant. 10/10 8)

_________________
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
Desert_Voyager wrote:
How I love the DVD/CD of MFD. I have played the DVD twice and the CD once since I got back today. It is all so mystical, romantic, and brilliant. 10/10 8)

Absolutely couldnt agree more love the DVD :D

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Janus wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
How I love the DVD/CD of MFD. I have played the DVD twice and the CD once since I got back today. It is all so mystical, romantic, and brilliant. 10/10 8)

Absolutely couldnt agree more love the DVD :D


Excellent package! All I need now is for TD to post the lyrics up

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
I hope mine arrives today


:evil: :cry:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
bigmoog wrote:
I hope mine arrives today


:evil: :cry:


And so do i :wink: :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1421
Location: London, England
:D Loved the DVD and the CD is much better than the Voiceprint version with several tracks changed slightly. Still sorry I didn't get the signed photo but you can't have everything! Also, I thought it was supposed to come with a lyric booklet but it hasn't, however, on the case notes it says you can download them from the TD website but I can't see them. Anyone know where they are??? :?

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
ant wrote:
:D Loved the DVD and the CD is much better than the Voiceprint version with several tracks changed slightly. Still sorry I didn't get the signed photo but you can't have everything! Also, I thought it was supposed to come with a lyric booklet but it hasn't, however, on the case notes it says you can download them from the TD website but I can't see them. Anyone know where they are??? :?


why not send a postcard to Eastgate (with return postage) and ask TD to sign it the next time they're in the building Ant? fans have done this before

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1421
Location: London, England
:D Cheers 24db - I will give it a try! :D

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:33 pm
Posts: 85
Location: West Sussex, UK
OK. I'm starting to get nervous now. The end of the world is surely at hand. The signs are there. Today the postman came and, after I've waited forever since I ordered it from CDS, delivered the MFD DVD/ CD. If the other CD of MFD and SIN arrive tomorrow I'll be sure that armageddon is imminent as - until I saw them at the Astoria - I was beginning to suspect that these wonderous things were just a cruel joke and that they didn't really exist.

But still, I hear you cry, surely this is not reason enough to contemplate such dire happenings. No, on its own possibly not, but this morning I went into Horsham (Last record store closed a few months after opening leaving just WH Smiths with a CD/DVD selection that will fit in a large shoe box), and discovered they've opened a FOPP which actually has a number of TD CDs (including MFD) on display. A decent record store in Horsham I hear you cry, and one that stocks TD!! I tell you, unless they're as prehistoric as me there's few people in this locale that will be able to remember the last time a TD CD was seen in the environs. I'm seriously thinking of writing an article for the local rag to mention this great event.

Am now generously sharing the Audio of MFD with the neighbours as they deserve a treat and it really is something special. If they're really good I might let them hear the Astoria limited edition disc as well.

Closes email and goes to window to check for strangely dressed horsemen, plagues of frogs etc...................


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
Page 7 of 14 [ 208 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage