Camulet. . . .anybody?

Would YOU like to see "Calumet (live @ Lowry) released as a download?

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes: 12

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Camulet. . . .anybody?

Post by tdream4ever »

I was not able to make it over the pond to see the Lowry gig this time. But watching the vid on that other site, you know which site, is a new unreleased song on the setlist called "Camulet". For those who were at the Lowry gig how was this live at the venue? From the vid it looks great. Sound was good.
Those at the gig or those who saw it on that other site utube would you like to see this as a download in the TDOC or even as for a purchase download?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

My "Yes" does not mean the single track "Camulet" but the complete concert for download (like One Night in Space / Orange Odyssey / Loreley / Live @ Dussmann / Rocking Out the Bats).
A CD release would be even better, though.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Cyclone wrote:My "Yes" does not mean the single track "Camulet" but the complete concert for download (like One Night in Space / Orange Odyssey / Loreley / Live @ Dussmann / Rocking Out the Bats).
yep, agree with you completely.
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Cyclone wrote:My "Yes" does not mean the single track "Camulet" but the complete concert for download (like One Night in Space / Orange Odyssey / Loreley / Live @ Dussmann / Rocking Out the Bats).
It would be a crime not to release the entire concert as a CD so that we may hear it in the optimum sound quality which it deserves, not distorted and swamped with bass like the first half of the concert was in fact. The track list for this concert is phenomenal and I would just like to add that Camulet is such a fine track 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
har

Post by har »

Very much this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:!:
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

I was there also and would love to see a CD release of this concert. Enjoyed it immensely,despite the first half mix. Perhaps an announcement either way will be forthcoming.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

At the time I did not particularly enjoy Calumet, but I would welcome the opportunity to hear it again, in the context of a full concert download :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'd very much like a CD set of the show. Thoroughly enjoyed at the time and wouldn't mind hearing it again.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Yes Yes Yes of course!!

Isn't it Calumet instead Camulet?

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Yes Yes Yes of course!!

Isn't it Calumet instead Camulet?

Charles
Yeah :)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

depends on the sound quality
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
har

Post by har »

Bump.

Still hoping very much for at least a download of the Lowry !!!
Thomas Mc Nulty

Camulet

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Surprised Einstein's Barber hasn't spoken on the matter. It was a great concert despite the early sound problem. Would still love to see a release. If it isn't happening, perhaps we could be put out of our misery....
Chris Monk

Re: Camulet

Post by Chris Monk »

Thomas Mc Nulty wrote:Surprised Einstein's Barber hasn't spoken on the matter. It was a great concert despite the early sound problem. Would still love to see a release. If it isn't happening, perhaps we could be put out of our misery....
I guess they're kinda busy at the moment with the up-coming show in Tenerife.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda