Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:23 pm 

I'm not a bike person. I guess I just like the comforts, cars have to offer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:29 pm 

Hobo wrote:

Im now a BIG rickshaw fan...........how that guy peddled myself and John(fat boys combined weight around 33 stone) the whole length of Tottenham court road defied belief :shock: We could not walk anymore and had to get a form of transport,that guy was worth every penny of £6 :D Hats off to him,mind you his calfs were huge and not surprising :arrow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:31 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Im now a BIG rickshaw fan...........how that guy peddled myself and John(fat boys combined weight around 33 stone) the whole length of Tottenham court road defied belief :shock: We could not walk anymore and had to get a form of transport,that guy was worth every penny of £6 :D Hats off to him,mind you his calfs were huge and not surprising :arrow:

and they say the London Marathon is a strain ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:35 pm 

Believe it or not Andy i did once run a half marathon in 1 hour 40 minutes in aid of Cystic Fibrosis,mind you i weighed three stone less and was 19 years old :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:38 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
Believe it or not Andy i did once run a half marathon in 1 hour 40 minutes in aid of Cystic Fibrosis,mind you i weighed three stone less and was 19 years old :roll:

Nice one mate, that reminds me I'll have to think about this Charity Raffle Thang (if it takes off, I might do a bit for a Dementia charity as Cliffs dad died the other day, my dad had the same thing).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:38 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Good job I wasn't with you as well eh! :oops: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:41 pm 

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Nice one mate, that reminds me I'll have to think about this Charity Raffle Thang (if it takes off, I might do a bit for a Dementia charity as Cliffs dad died the other day, my dad had the same thing).

Brilliant idea mate.............my nan died of it and it was a sad way to see her go,so of course i wholeheartedly agree with you on this charity.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:42 pm 

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Good job I wasn't with you as well eh! :oops: :wink:

Mick...........we would have been in serious trouble :lol: I was worried enough at all the traffic whizzing past us at every junction...very nervy indeed :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:05 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Brilliant idea mate.............my nan died of it and it was a sad way to see her go,so of course i wholeheartedly agree with you on this charity.....

I'll second this - my mum is suffering from it at present, and its very difficult to cope with seeing close family members in this condition.
I have a 1986 Tour jacket that I would like to offer for this purpose very good condition just doesn't fit anymore !.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:14 pm 

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I'll second this - my mum is suffering from it at present, and its very difficult to cope with seeing close family members in this condition.
I have a 1986 Tour jacket that I would like to offer for this purpose very good condition just doesn't fit anymore !.

Brilliant! many thanks Tim, perhaps we could do a 50:50 split with the charities?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:16 pm 

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Brilliant! many thanks Tim, perhaps we could do a 50:50 split with the charities?

Sounds cool, cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:43 am 

Csquared wrote:
http://Natalie-Portman-anal-action.org/WindowsMediaPlayer.php?movie=1373888

No-one's interested in this shite. Now f*ck off back to whichever hole you came from! :x :evil:

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ] 

Jump to: