Booster V

Thomas Mc Nulty
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Booster V

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

If there is to be a Booster V, I hope that it has Berlin Summer Nights from East on it as well as Cloudburst Flight from London Eye. I think both add something to their respective originals, Summer Nights especially.
Erik

Post by Erik »

i doubt it would have either of those. boosters are usually composed of recently released tracks. and i doubt we'd be seeing another one until at least 2012
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Erik wrote:i doubt it would have either of those. boosters are usually composed of recently released tracks. and i doubt we'd be seeing another one until at least 2012
You never know with TD, they constantly surprise me. If I had to guess I'd say round about Christmas time possibly....

...or should that be hopefully.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Chris Monk wrote:
Erik wrote:i doubt it would have either of those. boosters are usually composed of recently released tracks. and i doubt we'd be seeing another one until at least 2012
You never know with TD, they constantly surprise me. If I had to guess I'd say round about Christmas time possibly....

Around Christmas time; let's say Booster V and Chandra 2.

:?:

:wink:
Erik

Post by Erik »

ooh, Chandra 2. that would be good
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Insvims wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

...and the first volume of Edgar's memoirs. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Chris Monk wrote:
Insvims wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: You never know with TD, they constantly surprise me. If I had to guess I'd say round about Christmas time possibly....

....and the launch of a TD credit card - with purchases that don't show up on the bill .....we all need one......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
Erik

Post by Erik »

the joys of being single
har

Post by har »

Red Morpho wrote:
....and the launch of a TD credit card - with purchases that don't show up on the bill .....we all need one......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Brilliant,,,,,Urgently needed.............I'm in..............where do I sign :wink:
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Perhaps it could called Booster V intage methinks with a symblic nod to their older stuff.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Thomas Mc Nulty wrote:
Perhaps it could called Booster V intage methinks with a symblic nod to their older stuff.

Especially if it's reworking of soundtracks
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Erik

Post by Erik »

didn't they just recently play something live from one of their soundtracks?
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:
Insvims wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: You never know with TD, they constantly surprise me. If I had to guess I'd say round about Christmas time possibly....

Indeed, is much higher on the wantlist of mine.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Insvims wrote: Around Christmas time; let's say Booster V and Chandra 2.

Indeed, is much higher on the wantlist of mine.
Ditto.

Can't wait. The bits I've read have all been well worth reading.