where are these dvd's ?

endorphin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by endorphin »

Janus wrote: My mum who was 80 in Feb thought it was awesome and loved every minute, she cant wait for the next one! She was totally converted to TD just before 11.00pm that night when Thorsten & Chris joined the TD Barmy army in the boozerama and had her pics taken with them 8) the missus has been dragged to the last few gigs and equally a convert now,
she particularly liked all the MFD stuff (I dont need a weekend pass signed in triplicate no more :wink: )
Wow.... I can bearly get my head around the concept of a TD friendly partner yet alone mum as well :D So I guess the only TD arguments in your house concern which album to put on - that's a dilemma that I don't ever forsee myself in anytime soon! :twisted:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

endorphin wrote:
Janus wrote: My mum who was 80 in Feb thought it was awesome and loved every minute, she cant wait for the next one! She was totally converted to TD just before 11.00pm that night when Thorsten & Chris joined the TD Barmy army in the boozerama and had her pics taken with them 8) the missus has been dragged to the last few gigs and equally a convert now,
she particularly liked all the MFD stuff (I dont need a weekend pass signed in triplicate no more :wink: )
Wow.... I can bearly get my head around the concept of a TD friendly partner yet alone mum as well :D So I guess the only TD arguments in your house concern which album to put on - that's a dilemma that I don't ever forsee myself in anytime soon! :twisted:
After .....oh heaven knows how many years... my wife is showing signs of weakening. To my mind she does actually like TD but doesn't want to admit to it. Women eh?
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
endorphin wrote:
Janus wrote: I managed to get my mum and the other half seats next to the film crew
upstairs (whilst I was meandering downstairs) by all accounts they saw some blinding stuff coming through the camera monitor feed :D
Nice one! Sounds very promising. What did they make of the gig by the way?
My mum who was 80 in Feb thought it was awesome and loved every minute, she cant wait for the next one! She was totally converted to TD just before 11.00pm that night when Thorsten & Chris joined the TD Barmy army in the boozerama and had her pics taken with them 8) the missus has been dragged to the last few gigs and equally a convert now,
Chris, only you could get away with bringing your mum to a gig ;) Brilliant!, I think it's excellent and I'm glad she had such a great time.