LONDON - ever played live?

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

LONDON - ever played live?

Post by Jon »

This great track from the 1987-album Tyger is not available on any live-CD or DVD, as far as I'm concerned.

Does anyone know if it ever was played live?

Here is an excerpt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4mXshH6 ... D3C570F70C
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Parts of Livemiles are very simillar can't remember what pt. but the finale is like the last 6 or so minutes of London.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Clearly, London could be great in concert, with Iris singing...
But it's 14 minutes long... Maybe Edgar could do a shorter version ??
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Tyger is an album that I would love if Iris was singing. The instrumental parts are already phenomenal, but I wouldn't say no to a remix. It would be great to hear London at a concert, but I wouldn't want it to be shortened at all, no way, it's fine as a whole 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Jon

Post by Jon »

sparrow wrote:Parts of Livemiles are very simillar can't remember what pt. but the finale is like the last 6 or so minutes of London.
Livemiles may be similar, but it's not the same. But I guess the equipment and instrumentation make the two albums kind of similar-sounding.