What's your favourite solo album by Edgar Froese?

trekky and smurfy
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by trekky and smurfy »

after reading the cd sleeve notes, and this recording is indeed from EDGARS' vaults then we are assuming that it is purely EDGAR behind it, then in our opinion MACHU PICCHU is by far the best EDGAR solo album :D :D :D (but if it is a re-recording by TD we stand corrected lol) this is a superb piece of work
stand on hills' of long forgotten yesterdays'
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

trekky and smurfy wrote:after reading the cd sleeve notes, and this recording is indeed from EDGARS' vaults then we are assuming that it is purely EDGAR behind it, then in our opinion MACHU PICCHU is by far the best EDGAR solo album :D :D :D (but if it is a re-recording by TD we stand corrected lol) this is a superb piece of work
:shock: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Erik

Post by Erik »

Marc M wrote:I love most of "Stuntman" and "Epsilon In Malaysian Pale" (I prefer the original version to the recent reworked version) and the first side of "Epsilon in Malaysian Pale" especially, is a masterpiece.
I'd say I love them both as much.

I've always had a soft spot for Edgar's solo albums, except maybe "Macula Transfer" and "Kamikaze 1989" which are pretty average - in my humble opinion
I still firmly believe that macula transfer is a well inspired album. I listened to it while driving on the highway at night, and ive loved it ever since
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "