Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm 

after reading the cd sleeve notes, and this recording is indeed from EDGARS' vaults then we are assuming that it is purely EDGAR behind it, then in our opinion MACHU PICCHU is by far the best EDGAR solo album :D :D :D (but if it is a re-recording by TD we stand corrected lol) this is a superb piece of work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 pm 

trekky and smurfy wrote:
after reading the cd sleeve notes, and this recording is indeed from EDGARS' vaults then we are assuming that it is purely EDGAR behind it, then in our opinion MACHU PICCHU is by far the best EDGAR solo album :D :D :D (but if it is a re-recording by TD we stand corrected lol) this is a superb piece of work

:shock: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:04 pm 

Marc M wrote:
I love most of "Stuntman" and "Epsilon In Malaysian Pale" (I prefer the original version to the recent reworked version) and the first side of "Epsilon in Malaysian Pale" especially, is a masterpiece.
I'd say I love them both as much.

I've always had a soft spot for Edgar's solo albums, except maybe "Macula Transfer" and "Kamikaze 1989" which are pretty average - in my humble opinion

I still firmly believe that macula transfer is a well inspired album. I listened to it while driving on the highway at night, and ive loved it ever since

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ] 

Jump to: