What if TD did an album of Christmas Carols?

Marakesh
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

What if TD did an album of Christmas Carols?

Post by Marakesh »

Well, I think that it would be an absolutely marvelous thing to behold. Just imagine it, Iris and Thorsten on vocals, a selection of wonderful Christmas Carols. I would like Silent Night and Good King Wenceslas. There could even be some instrumental versions. So do you like the idea and which Carols would you like TD to do?
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

:shock: aye and it would be on sale in Asda & Tesco...I shudder at the thought of that idea. :arrow:
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

I bought Livemiles on LP in Woolworths in the late 90's 8) I really do think that TD playing Christmas Carols would be sublime. How about some covers of Christmas Songs as well like 'Last Christmas'? 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D PPM got there first......"Next Year We May Be Many Miles Away" 8) :wink: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

prophetfive wrote::D PPM got there first......"Next Year We May Be Many Miles Away" 8) :wink: :arrow:
And thats a fine album, I play it every year
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Just the thought of it makes me sick. That is absolutely the last kind of album I want to hear from TD ever!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I've got a few Christmas CDs but have always found them to be a little disappointing. If anyone is going to make a good one then I suppose it'll be TD.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Insvims wrote:Just the thought of it makes me sick. That is absolutely the last kind of album I want to hear from TD ever!
I agree... :shock:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Kitaro's christmas album is dire so I hope TD leave well alone.
Erik

Post by Erik »

it would be a joke
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

I remember having read a long time ago that Edgar is horrified by the very thought. That was a long time ago ...
Members and non-members only please.
har

Post by har »

These sort of Christmasy things tend to be completely dire :oops:

Chris Squire, cool YES bass person , did one, and think that was complete pants, although its a while since I checked that out.

Have to confess..............also beginning to feel a bit Christmasy actually :oops: :? :?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

they are not really meant to be taken seriously, anyone who wants to write a serious review of any xmas album is well a bit of a prat to be honest....you play them once a year and they help fit into the mood of things....thats it.
har

Post by har »

As an aside, I am actually not minding the Christmas music in the shops this year for some reason.

Do They Know its Christmas, Slade 8) and loads of other shite Christmas tunes.

Quite enjoying it, must be getting auld :?
Jon

Post by Jon »

This has to be a joke. I guess many would say TD would have lost their last bit of credibility if they did a christmas album.