Tangerine Dream Plays Tangerine Dream

theonehorst
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by theonehorst »

Pergamon Sphere is just wonderfull. Great piece of musik. This single track should justify to by the whole cd :D
24db

Post by 24db »

theonehorst wrote:Pergamon Sphere ist einfach wunderschön. Dafür hat sich die gesamte Platte schon gelohnt... :D
Ich stimme zu, Klavier Johanness bin leuchtend (sorry for my babelfish German)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

theonehorst wrote:Pergamon Sphere is just wonderfull. Great piece of musik. This single track should justify to by the whole cd :D
Welcome to the forum, mate. :)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Welcome to the forum. Is that a real tattoo on your avatar? Might look good on a t-shirt!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
theonehorst

Post by theonehorst »

Hobo wrote:Welcome to the forum. Is that a real tattoo on your avatar? Might look good on a t-shirt!
Yes its a real tatoo. I did this 3 years ago. first the td sign and than the tribal. maybe next I will have the keep cross. :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

theonehorst wrote:
Hobo wrote:Welcome to the forum. Is that a real tattoo on your avatar? Might look good on a t-shirt!
Yes its a real tatoo. I did this 3 years ago. first the td sign and than the tribal. maybe next I will have the keep cross. :D
I bet it's unique. It looks good, but I think I'll stick to listening to the cd's! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

theonehorst wrote:Pergamon Sphere is just wonderfull. Great piece of musik. This single track should justify to by the whole cd :D
I was taking my wife home from work the other day, and Pergamon Sphere was playing. When it was over, she asked, "What was that?" I told her, and she replied, "That's pretty. I like it."

There may be hope for her yet. :wink:
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

theonehorst wrote:

Impressive stuff Chris 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

In my opinion Johannes' musical interpretation wins by a nose. However this is supposed to be the 'lager top instalment' of TD Plays TD. Just wait to we get to the 'real ale" section!!!.............................(pint of Goff's Tournament would do nicely!) cheers.
tjguitar

Post by tjguitar »

Where can one purchase this CD in the US? I don't think it's at ricochetdream....
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

I think you'll have to order direct from Eastgate. Unless anyone knows different :arrow: :?:
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

Got this one on Tangents and also on the I-box, it ain't new but it's still a great reworked piece of music.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

tangmaster wrote:

Got this one on Tangents and also on the I-box, it ain't new but it's still a great reworked piece of music.
Yeah but the TD plays TD version is different.
Lucan

Post by Lucan »

Klaus played with TD in 1973 (I seem to remember...it's mentioned in KDM's Klaus Schulze discography The Works) for several gigs, whilst Peter was off in Asia...again
I would absolutely give my balls to hear a bootleg of those shows!