Finnegans Wake

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Now in stock at CDS, Dundee ;-)
:D :!:
har

Post by har »

bigmoog wrote:because of its thrust, height, width and depth.....and because I really am enjoying this release more than any TD since the previous TD release that the BM enjoyed - I feel that the BM must reclassify F~W from my previous score to a nice round 9. its the perfect froesiQuaeschningian musical melding. can the next sonic poem appeal to my brain as much.

we shall vigil.

:P :P
:lol: :mrgreen: :P

8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TD Eye wrote:Now having listened to the album over my headphones a couple of times, I have to say that it has been a very impressive experience. Brilliant music, incredible tensions (4th and 8th track!), lots of subtle crisp sounds, stunning layers and ditto sequences. 8)
How long will Edgar and Thorsten hold this high level of quality?
. I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments. I find the music within the " Island of the Faye" " The Angel From The West Window " and " Finnegan's Wake " albums to be some of the finest music Tangerine Dream have produced throughout their long and illustrious history. Some may find that to be a sweeping statement,but I believe those words rightfully merit the excellent compositions on offer,and that is my firm opinion and belief. Listening to Tangerine Dream now is both rewarding and exciting,but I would not expect anything else from the Master's of their craft,I believe in Tangerine Dream. :arrow: The legends live on,and go from strength to strength. 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:D I couldn't have put it better Epsilon75 - Excellent albums in the Sonic series from a band that just keep getting better and better - How is it possible when they were perfection to start with?? Thanks Edgar and the rest of the band for being the music to my life. I look forward to 2012 with excitement for the musical wonders that are to come. :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

PS: froesiQuaeschningian is a BM trademark.

:P
...The wise.....are silent.....
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

froesiQuaeschningian Image

:wink:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

That last track is bloomin' awesome. I can't understand how they can actually get any better!!!!

But they do. Skin tingling stuff!

Can I have Spacamaarian then?
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Yesterday, stock arrived at CDS based in the outer reaches of the north....this morning, Finnegans Wake & Knights Of Asheville plopped on my doormat! Incredible service! Well done CDS & Royal Mail as well...

ps: Knights Of Asheville was promptly confiscated as its a Christmas present.....from my sister.....who I won't see till January! :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

CM would like to be enjoying the new sounds of TD's latest magnum opus but the F-ing Royal Mail Still haven't delivered it. Getting a little bit worried now.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Yesterday, stock arrived at CDS based in the outer reaches of the north....this morning, Finnegans Wake & Knights Of Asheville plopped on my doormat! Incredible service! Well done CDS & Royal Mail as well...
From the cosmopolitan metropolis of the North East to the nether regions of the south overnight :wink:

Good service as ever.

So where's mine ten miles up the road then :( :? :evil: :wink:

Serious postie surveillance in the morning it is.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Nought here yet but...........the morra is another day.. :D
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

received my 2 cd's and shirt here in socal today. downloading and listening to finnegans wake.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Chris Monk wrote:CM would like to be enjoying the new sounds of TD's latest magnum opus but the F-ing Royal Mail Still haven't delivered it. Getting a little bit worried now.
received in Newcastle-under-lyme Thursday afternoon.

Given to be wrapped up for Xmas day however, so not able to listen for while.

Just admired the covers... :wink:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

sparrow wrote:Nought here yet but...........the morra is another day.. :D
That's harsh. I'm bored of them both now because I've played them so much!!!! *

* Only kidding... they're still fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
har

Post by har »

Finnegan has awakened here :)

First listen...........this is very different from the previous two releases..........a lot to take in here.

2nd listen :arrow: