Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Busiest postal day of the year.................allegedly.

There's always tomorrow for the new TD CD :(

Patience is a virtue..............apparently..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
har wrote:
Busiest postal day of the year.................allegedly.

There's always tomorrow for the new TD CD :(

Patience is a virtue..............apparently..


If you ordered from CDS they still don't have them... :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
sparrow wrote:
har wrote:
Busiest postal day of the year.................allegedly.

There's always tomorrow for the new TD CD :(

Patience is a virtue..............apparently..


If you ordered from CDS they still don't have them... :cry:


:(

I'm away down to the City to jump off the Tay Brig :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 484
i got mine too early, so i sent it back

_________________
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Erik wrote:
i got mine too early, so i sent it back


:lol: :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
Erik wrote:
i got mine too early, so i sent it back

ROFL


....needless to say still nowt here.

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
finnegans wake is a classic TD album that all TD fans MUST listen to. it is very very good. Im still in /two/ minds about track 3 though. Track 8 is edgar at the peak of his current creativity. :D :D

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
got mine today, bit gutted with what I got but I guess its my own fault as I didnt read the offer properly :oops: :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
cantosis wrote:
got mine today, bit gutted with what I got but I guess its my own fault as I didnt read the offer properly :oops: :cry:


Why, what did you do... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
cantosis wrote:
got mine today, bit gutted with what I got but I guess its my own fault as I didnt read the offer properly :oops: :cry:


Why, what did you do... :roll:



I didnt want the Asheville album so I specified in my order can I swap for a different older album but they sent me Asheville.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
cantosis wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
cantosis wrote:
got mine today, bit gutted with what I got but I guess its my own fault as I didnt read the offer properly :oops: :cry:


Why, what did you do... :roll:



I didnt want the Asheville album so I specified in my order can I swap for a different older album but they sent me Asheville.


Oh. Maybe they'll swap if you ask E@stgate ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 1005
Location: Paris/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way
bigmoog wrote:
finnegans wake is a classic TD album that all TD fans MUST listen to. it is very very good. Im still in /two/ minds about track 3 though. Track 8 is edgar at the peak of his current creativity. :D :D


I had my first listen tonight... Result : excellent !
A dense and surprising album (with many different moods, maybe like the variety of Joyce's words in FW...), some amazing tracks (Mother of all Sources, for exemple)... 8) 8)
I'm sure I will listen to it many times... Once again, congratulations to Edgar and Thorsten !

_________________
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:36 am
Posts: 137
Location: The Pillars Of Creation
Now having listened to the album over my headphones a couple of times, I have to say that it has been a very impressive experience. Brilliant music, incredible tensions (4th and 8th track!), lots of subtle crisp sounds, stunning layers and ditto sequences. 8)
How long will Edgar and Thorsten hold this high level of quality?

_________________
Members and non-members only please.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:44 pm
Posts: 652
Location: SOMEWHERE ELSE
Now in stock at CDS, Dundee ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
because of its thrust, height, width and depth.....and because I really am enjoying this release more than any TD since the previous TD release that the BM enjoyed - I feel that the BM must reclassify F~W from my previous score to a nice round 9. its the perfect froesiQuaeschningian musical melding. can the next sonic poem appeal to my brain as much.

we shall vigil.

:P :P

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Page 2 of 7 [ 103 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage