Booster5

Justin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Booster5

Post by Justin »

'Booster5' on its way soon then!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
epsilon75

Re: Booster5

Post by epsilon75 »

Justin wrote:'Booster5' on its way soon then!
February is the word 8) :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

so before the tour, booster V, starmus triple CD and Thee Castle sonic poem CD.

allow 60euros

:P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Cool. 8)

Any tracklists at all.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:Cool. 8)

Any tracklists at all.
Can't find a list around as yet,hopefully we will get one soon 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Cool. 8)

Any tracklists at all.
Can't find a list around as yet,hopefully we will get one soon 8)
Thanks Colin. I guess it's a question of patience....

...which, as a TD fan, I don't have any.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

February it is!

Before releasing Kafka's "The Castle" (Sonic Poem Series) in spring Tangerine Dream will present a new BOOSTER album - already number V - in February containing at least 6 new tracks and of course many of the highlights of the last albums released in 2011.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigmoog wrote:so before the tour, booster V, starmus triple CD and Thee Castle sonic poem CD.

allow 60euros

:P :P

Triple cd or DVD? Or both? Also Machu Picchu ep!! Just announced on theri facebook page. :arrow: :D

So add another 12-15 euros to your 60. I might just wait till I get to the Budapest gig to buy the merch there.
I wonder if the Machu Pichu ep will be the ep for the 2012 tour? Or will they have an exclusive EP when they start their tour off in Budapest. Im sure new (and old) posters will be at the merch stalls too.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Perhaps I have missed something, but I don't find impressions about Bosster V on the forum.
I got this CD yesterday, and my impressions are very positive.
About the compiled Tracks, in my opinion, it's perhaps the best Booster, because the albums of 2011 were fantastic, and the choice is good.
About the new tracks, three good titles in the typical Style from Edgar and a masterpiece Booster Battery with great sequences.
About the mix, View from a distant Star is not really different , but Calimba Caly is great and innovative. In my opinion, it's a mix of Calimba Caly in the first seconds and then it's a mix of Thermel Inversion.

A great episode of the Booster serie.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Perhaps I have missed something, but I don't find impressions about Bosster V on the forum.
I got this CD yesterday, and my impressions are very positive.
About the compiled Tracks, in my opinion, it's perhaps the best Booster, because the albums of 2011 were fantastic, and the choice is good.
About the new tracks, three good titles in the typical Style from Edgar and a masterpiece Booster Battery with great sequences.
About the mix, View from a distant Star is not really different , but Calimba Caly is great and innovative. In my opinion, it's a mix of Calimba Caly in the first seconds and then it's a mix of Thermel Inversion.

A great episode of the Booster serie.

Charles
I agree that Booster Battery is very good. Best of the new tracks, maybe. I also like Sailing Through the Night.
I am not sure it's the best of the series. I miss some new re-recordings of older classics, as was usual with the previous Boosters.
Still a great addition to the Booster series.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

When I heard Booster 5 a few times I totally dismissed it as the worst of the series so far..Now I find disc one very strong and excellent..disc 2 is a wee bit below par and is more mellow to my ears but it still has some great tracks..I haven't listened to any of the other Boosters for quite a while but Booster 5 is up there with the rest as a great compilation.

Bring on B 6.... :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Another nice surprise for me on return from my holidays. Not listened to it yet, apart from skipping through a few tracks. Sounds pretty good to my old ears, nice selection of tracks.
bp59

Post by bp59 »

LIKE THE MIX OF THE ALBUM BETTER THAN ORIGINALS BOOSTER BATTERY GREAT :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bp59 wrote:LIKE THE MIX OF THE ALBUM BETTER THAN ORIGINALS BOOSTER BATTERY GREAT :lol:
That was my thought too. They do sound better.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Still no word when well released for U.S. Edition yet.

:!: :arrow: