SWSIS

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

andy 8) ye are of course abso lute lee 100 percent correct

i sometimes think edgar thinks the same as i do :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:andy 8) ye are of course abso lute lee 100 percent correct

i sometimes think edgar thinks the same as i do :P
are you sure?, blimey!!!!!!! ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

him as bigmoog leaves forum to listen to music that melts

more non sense tomorrow, of that bm assures himself

:arrow: :arrow:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Just recieved copy of SWSIS along with Tempodrome DVD. I know what your thinking or saying what the Freak took you sooo long getting the Temp DVD? Thats a different story in another post I'll be posting in a minute or two. I just want to say first, the title to the EP. Wow! Kinda like "The Big Sleep in Search of Hades". It's out there. I like it. The first cut, "Hyper Sphinx" is Hyperborea all the way(mixed and remixed with a little touch up). Sounds as good if not better than the last time I heard Hyperborea. The other 2, great but too short. I want more TD. Not EP's. By the way, is there anyway of getting a copy of Metaphor EP. I missed out on that one. :)
JD

Post by JD »

I listened to this with headphones last night away from the noise of life and it was then I realised that this is actually ...really, a complete-from the ground up remix, I had wondered if they would just add layers to the CD, alla Melrose years, but this sounds like they had the original multi track masters to hand, or even just replayed the whole thing with most of the original sounds.
Now I've heard this its like a whole new respect for TD has come to the forth once again, like welcoming a dear old friend back into my house ;)

Which track was Lady Monk based on ? I know there's sounds from Zen Garden but i've heard a similar version of this in one of the live CDs ?

Edgar, if you read this ...please give me more :) if you're taking the time to remix things so well rather than adding sounds over the top of the CD then my walllet is open and waiting impatiently:)

I should also mention the new track which is also a classic !!!! I think Thorsten is givin me back the TD I love.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

JD wrote:I listened to this with headphones last night away from the noise of life and it was then I realised that this is actually ...really, a complete-from the ground up remix, I had wondered if they would just add layers to the CD, alla Melrose years, but this sounds like they had the original multi track masters to hand, or even just replayed the whole thing with most of the original sounds.
Now I've heard this its like a whole new respect for TD has come to the forth once again, like welcoming a dear old friend back into my house ;)

Which track was Lady Monk based on ? I know there's sounds from Zen Garden but i've heard a similar version of this in one of the live CDs ?

Edgar, if you read this ...please give me more :) if you're taking the time to remix things so well rather than adding sounds over the top of the CD then my walllet is open and waiting impatiently:)

I should also mention the new track which is also a classic !!!! I think Thorsten is givin me back the TD I love.
Great post JD. I agree that this is top notch fare and I'm excited about future TD projects, in the same way I was, back in the 70's :!: :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes very very good tracks on here............lets hope there is more of this to come 8) :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Yes very very good tracks on here............lets hope there is more of this to come 8) :wink:
A couple of albums before friday please Edgar ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Yes very very good tracks on here............lets hope there is more of this to come 8) :wink:
You jest, but......
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
You jest, but......
watch this space....!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: A couple of albums before friday please Edgar ;)
You jest, but......
watch this space....![/quote

probably recorded a couple of albums as we speak :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

yes, I feel a tremor in the froese

Summertime in NAgAsaki

IM vigiling the TD music home page :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: You jest, but......
watch this space....![/quote

probably recorded a couple of albums as we speak :arrow:
I'm serious...keeping checking ;)
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Finally got to play this just now and I echo the positive vibes about it. I think the return to a more atmospheric vibe is still a bit cautious and I'd love for them to fo a bit further.

Many thanks to Edgar (and Thorsten) for allowing us not at the concert to buy this disc. It would be great if the earlier limited editions could be made available on download or something.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Don't forget to add your reviews good or bad over at Rate Your Music