plenty of CDs and DVDs announced, summer sale...

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:I'm looking forward to these too....Berlin will be good as I'm a sucker for triple live albums. Ignore my gripe above as yesterday I had a shite day and took my temper out on here....Us TD followers are spoiled..Edgars book will be very interesting to say the least. 8)
Can you fit anymore in the house John :?: have you burrowed into the cellar yet :wink:
:lol: I've room for about 200 cd's and then god knows what I'll do....chuck the missus Daniel O'donnel discs out.. :idea:
Jon

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:Gonna take advantage of the summer sale, and buy a couple of releases.
Really looking forward to all the new releases also!

Edit: Bought the following from the summer sale:

Kyoto
Hyperborea 2008
East
Some great tracks on Kyoto and East. I don't have H2008. The final track on Kyoto, Shogun's Prayer (7:25), is amazing. The tracks Longing For Cashba and Nomad's Scale (almost 20 mins in total) from East are brilliant too.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jon wrote:
Insvims wrote:Gonna take advantage of the summer sale, and buy a couple of releases.
Really looking forward to all the new releases also!

Edit: Bought the following from the summer sale:

Kyoto
Hyperborea 2008
East
Some great tracks on Kyoto and East. I don't have H2008. The final track on Kyoto, Shogun's Prayer (7:25), is amazing. The tracks Longing For Cashba and Nomad's Scale (almost 20 mins in total) from East are brilliant too.
Agree. Of all the live albums I've heard, East is probably my favorite. Amazing sound.
ant

Post by ant »

:lol: An album and a DVD each month would be good for me. I can never have enough TD in my life. :lol:
Biggus Dickus
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

ant wrote::lol: An album and a DVD each month would be good for me. I can never have enough TD in my life. :lol:
Agreed :D
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Jon

Post by Jon »

sparrow wrote:OK I am a die hard TD fan and am lucky enough to be able to afford these new releases but IMO it is a bit of an overload..of course I'll buy them but it's too much for some folks and ...well..I've said ma spiel.. :roll:
Of course it's too much but TD is NOT forcing anyone to buy anything. But I guess TD know that quite a few are having a "habit" of buying TD items, a habit that it's quite difficult to come out of... :roll:

"Completist" is a dangerous word... :lol:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Jon wrote:
sparrow wrote:OK I am a die hard TD fan and am lucky enough to be able to afford these new releases but IMO it is a bit of an overload..of course I'll buy them but it's too much for some folks and ...well..I've said ma spiel.. :roll:
Of course it's too much but TD is NOT forcing anyone to buy anything. But I guess TD know that quite a few are having a "habit" of buying TD items, a habit that it's quite difficult to come out of... :roll:

"Completist" is a dangerous word... :lol:
But I do have to buy it....need treatment for my addiction.. :oops: :lol: :arrow:
ant

Post by ant »

:D Of course, if you feel your CC will not stretch to buying all of them you could get the ones coming out in December added to your Christmas list and get someone else to buy them for you. Much better than receiving socks & pants!! :lol:
Biggus Dickus
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

ant wrote::D Of course, if you feel your CC will not stretch to buying all of them you could get the ones coming out in December added to your Christmas list and get someone else to buy them for you. Much better than receiving socks & pants!! :lol:
Whats wrong with socks & Pants??..... :wink: Nobody buys me music anytime as they don't know what I've already got.. :oops:
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

of course these are a lot of releases. but in the last years I managed to wait in the case of releases I did not HAVE to have right away and bought them later at a reduced price in the fanclub or other sales.

This is exactly what I did with the last 4 releases - bought them this week in the summer sale, very good value for money!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

...been away for a week so this has come as a nice surprise on my return. Thanks for the advanced warning EB, it gives me some time to get the funds together. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
moonloop

Post by moonloop »

I remember last year they had a store sale towards the end of July and I stocked up on 'most' of the new releases.

Wonder if they'll do the same this year...???

:)
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

moonloop wrote:I remember last year they had a store sale towards the end of July and I stocked up on 'most' of the new releases.

Wonder if they'll do the same this year...???

:)
Hi moonloop,

We are already offering the summer sale! :wink: Just have a look here:

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... &g2=7d6a0f

It will be valid until 21 July!

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
moonloop

Post by moonloop »

Cheers Admin, I missed that :(

Expect an order in the next couple of days when I've done my maths 8)

Thank you.
Donofrio_TD

Post by Donofrio_TD »

As much as I love TD, I'm not too crazy about repetition, so if I could only buy Franz Kafka's "The Castle", that one would do it for me all the way. I've been waiting for it since last year, I believe, and now I'm glad they've finally put a date on its release. As I've said before, it's not that I don't love the live albums, but they're really not my priorities. Same goes for compilations or rehashes. Just my opinion.