Which concert DVD would you recommend?

tdfan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdfan »

Orange Odyssey it the DVD I like best. But with two guitarists on stage this may not be the one for owen.
neil1567

Post by neil1567 »

For a mix of approach and styles the Phaedra SBE show from 2005 is a good bet. The opening with Edgar on piano and the first 30 minutes or so where the band recreate their 1970's performing style playing classic Virgin material is particularly impressive. The transition from that into the more modern live set up is good and from there the introduction of additional musicians and guitars etc is a gradual one. Well worth a try. I don't think that the soundtrack alone from this show is available otherwise I'd definately recommend you get your head round that.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

neil1567 wrote:For a mix of approach and styles the Phaedra SBE show from 2005 is a good bet. The opening with Edgar on piano and the first 30 minutes or so where the band recreate their 1970's performing style playing classic Virgin material is particularly impressive. The transition from that into the more modern live set up is good and from there the introduction of additional musicians and guitars etc is a gradual one. Well worth a try. I don't think that the soundtrack alone from this show is available otherwise I'd definately recommend you get your head round that.
Good call.

Originally it was going to be a CD/DVD but the CD part was withdrawn, not sure why.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Have them all and there isn't a bad one in it. My favourit is At the London Eye.
Lorely is good second ad also lisbon is very good, besides that one is almost similar to the RAH concert, which really is a miss that it isn't a dvd.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Not a lot to choose between them, I would go for Tempodrome Berlin 2006.