== NEW ITEMS POSTPONED....==

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

Many thanks EB for the news. To be honest, I'd have been quite happy to wait for the DVD but I guess that some TD fans ain't so patient. I'm off now to sit on the stairs by the front door to wait for Postie. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Great news! And the download offer is superb.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Great news EB. Am watching the 'In' tray as we speak!! Look forward to the DVD in a couple of weeks too. :)
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:? EB, just reading your message again I suddenly thought, does that mean that if someone ordered the DVD as well as the CD's, like me, did not have the cd's sent last Friday and that they will still be sent with the DVD?? :?
Biggus Dickus
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

ant wrote::? EB, just reading your message again I suddenly thought, does that mean if someone ordered the DVD as well as the CD's, like me, did not have the cd's sent last Friday and that they will still be sent with the DVD?? :?
Yes, ant, unfortunately you have to wait for the DVD which should arrive by the end of this week. That's why we offered you the download, a postcard and some prizes as a comfort for the wait. Once again sorry about that...
Regards, EB
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
ant

Post by ant »

:) Ok EB, thanks. I just read the top part of the message first time and assumed you had sent the cd's to everyone. I have not bothered with the download because I thought they were on the way. If all three are likely to be shipped to me at the end of this week then I am sure I can wait a while longer. Regards Ant :)
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:roll: Will today be the day?? :roll:
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::roll: Will today be the day?? :roll:
Thought you said you could wait :?: :lol: :wink:
ant

Post by ant »

:oops: Thought I could but this is TD we are talking about and I am in desperate need of a 'TD Fix' now. I am starting to get the shakes and people are finding it very difficult to understand thaw I ma gniyas............... :oops: :oops:
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::oops: Thought I could but this is TD we are talking about and I am in desperate need of a 'TD Fix' now. I am starting to get the shakes and people are finding it very difficult to understand thaw I ma gniyas............... :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: I'm doing surprisingly well. Not yet ordered any (but the fact that I have NO spare cash has this time stopped me from doing so).

I have decided not to bother with the download, because from what i can tell it costs 3 x 6.00 Euro which is not much less than getting the actual CDs.

I also will probably order from CDS in Dundee, as they are a little more expensive but the items would be with me 1 or 2 days after I do eventually order
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Eb,

Have you received the DVD ?

(message in home page, announced that CDs and DVS have been postponed have not been removed .. ( I think that some Td's fans wait the availability of the items to order tem ...) :?
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:? Fgourlot - As of last week the DVD was expected on Friday 23rd or today. I am awaiting a response from Eastgate to say if it has or not. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Update: I no sooner posted the last message and I got a response from Eastgate to say the DVD arrived Friday and all has now been posted to me. I look forward to seeing them soon. :D
Biggus Dickus