The Cradle's Soil

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The Cradle's Soil

Post by Insvims »

New album coming in the spring. Discussion thread. :-)
Jon

Post by Jon »

Wow, you are quick with the news! Haven't seen this any other place. Where did you see the news?

A new TD album is always exciting. I'm hoping for an album with great compositions (mostly by TQ as I think he's a better composer than Edgar these days), strong guitar work from mr. Beibl (something along the lines of A Dream Of Death from Madcap would be awesome), and even some sax from Linda Spa.

That's all I can say at this stage really.
Last edited by Jon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jon

Post by Jon »

double post
har

Post by har »

8)

As usual, can't wait for this.

I am hoping for something dark, moody and interesting :P
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jon wrote:Wow, you are quick with the news! Haven't seen this any other place. Where did you see the news?
It's in the TDOC. The track Agony Of Suspense (TQ) is quite dark and mysterious, and maybe it will be on that album (could also be on the Kafka album). It's not specified yet.
One of the other downloads are called Digital Sister (EF). TD has released a track with that name earlier (composed by JF), on Dream Mixes 2 and Dream Mixes 2.1. But this a different track, with the same title. :roll:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Insvims wrote:It's in the TDOC. The track Agony Of Suspense (TQ) is quite dark and mysterious, and maybe it will be on that album (could also be on the Kafka album). It's not specified yet.
One of the other downloads are called Digital Sister (EF). TD has released a track with that name earlier (composed by JF), on Dream Mixes 2 and Dream Mixes 2.1. But this a different track, with the same title. :roll:
I'm quite sure that "Agony of Suspense" will be on the Kafka album (because of its dark mood and its title)...
"Digital Sister" and "The House of the rising Sun"should be on Undercover Chapter 2 (it seems logical to me).
And the last one should be on this "African album" (The Cradle's Soil).

Can't wait for these new albums ! :D
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TDludo wrote:
Insvims wrote:It's in the TDOC. The track Agony Of Suspense (TQ) is quite dark and mysterious, and maybe it will be on that album (could also be on the Kafka album). It's not specified yet.
I'm quite sure that "Agony of Suspense" will be on the Kafka album (because of its dark mood and its title)...
"Digital Sister" and "The House of the rising Sun"should be on Undercover Chapter 2 (it seems logical to me).

interesting theory Ludo, and I think you may well be right 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

TDludo wrote:

I don't see how Digital Sister can be on the covers album, as it's composed by EF.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Insvims wrote:I don't see how Digital Sister can be on the covers album, as it's composed by EF.
You're right !
Two different tracks with the same title, that's quite strange... :?
I can't imagine this track on the Kakfa album, so it could be on The Cradle's Soil... but who knows ? :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

The BM knows nought about this album, nothing. Yet I can imagine its sound, it's music. I hope to be surprised and shocked with glee.......let us see... :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TDludo wrote:
Insvims wrote:I don't see how Digital Sister can be on the covers album, as it's composed by EF.
You're right !
I can't imagine this track on the Kakfa album, so it could be on The Cradle's Soil... but who knows ? :lol:
What's more strange is that the download says that it's composed by both Edgar and Jerome. If it's a remix then it's been taken a long way from the original.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

PS Agony Of Suspense is a corking track. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album .....which ever one it is. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

8)

:!: :arrow:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Chris Monk wrote:
TDludo wrote:
You're right !
What's more strange is that the download says that it's composed by both Edgar and Jerome. If it's a remix then it's been taken a long way from the original.
Hi Guys,

Happy New Year to you all!
Sorry for the "Digital Sister" confusion which is definitely my fault. The new title should be named "DIGITAL CYPHER" which has the meaning of a certain arithmetical symbol. Unfortunately my subconsciousness took me by surprise when trying to identify the handwriting on the disc with the TDOC downloads I got from Edgar....so please apologize and change the title into DIGITAL CYPHER. Of course you must think that we are a bit nuts to use a title twice.....we can't blame you for thinking that way. I hope everything is clear now.

Regards,
EINSTEIN's BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Absolutely crystal-clear, thanks for the explanation EB ! :lol: :wink: