NEW RELEASES

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by redziller »

r4man wrote:
redziller wrote:Three Bikes in the Sky live would have been awesome, in fact the cruise set list would have been a joy to hear live
For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: "It might have been!"
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Found a review of the Starmus CD
www.dprp.net/reviews/201343.php#tangerinedream
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

tdfan wrote:Found a review of the Starmus CD
www.dprp.net/reviews/201343.php#tangerinedream
That's a nice review of a superb album, thanks ! :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Donofrio_TD

Post by Donofrio_TD »

I'm completely looking forward to "The Castle". It's time for TD to come up with some 100% new material again, instead of another live/compilation album. We've had too many of those for the last 2 years. Not that I don't like 'em, I love 'em, but I've memorized all those songs now.

Patience, patience!!! Looks like The Castle is gonna be as worth as "The Island of the Fay", "The Angel of the West Window" or "Finnegans Wake", for that matter. It's worth the wait, I can feel it. Shame Edgar got into an accident. Hope he's gotten fully recovered by now. Sorry, I don't follow the news.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Looks like I won’t be getting all TD concert CD collections tell end of this year.
I had so much many things to do for other projects I was involved with
But only one thing I’m looking forward to Single of TD member.
That all had to say for now.

:!: :arrow:
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

The Admiralspalast DVD is incredible! :D

Watched the whole 3 hours yesterday. I think it is the best filmed TD concert ever. Audio and video are in sync, you see Iris hit a drum and hear it. Close-ups on the guitar playing, etc.

I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this DVD, so get it if you haven't yet!
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

tdfan wrote:The Admiralspalast DVD is incredible! :D

Watched the whole 3 hours yesterday. I think it is the best filmed TD concert ever. Audio and video are in sync, you see Iris hit a drum and hear it. Close-ups on the guitar playing, etc.

I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this DVD, so get it if you haven't yet!
Still waiting for it today, hopefully I'll have it in a few days... :)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

tdfan wrote:The Admiralspalast DVD is incredible! :D

Watching it now. As you say, very good filming. Maybe a bit too blue througout, and the use of additional effects could maybe be be a bit less.
Apart from that this looks like a very good DVD! :)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Insvims wrote:Watching it now. As you say, very good filming. Maybe a bit too blue througout, and the use of additional effects could maybe be be a bit less.
Apart from that this looks like a very good DVD! :)
Finally received the Admiralspalast DVD and watched it yesterday and today.
Surely one of their best DVD, congratulations to the Eastgate team ! 8)
Maybe the pacing of the editing is a bit too fast, but we see more things happening on stage, so that's very interesting too ! :D

Did you notice the moment when Hoshiko is kicking a white balloon WHILE playing Vivaldi's Summer ? :shock: She's a multi-talented (and beautiful) woman ! :lol: 8)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Another thing on the Berlin DVD : could someone translate Edgar's closing words in English ? Thanks in advance... :wink:
Because it sounds quite interesting but I can't translate properly... :?
ant

Post by ant »

:D Yes, my favourite TD DVD without a doubt. A fantastic show!! I love it so much that I have bought two copies of it in case I wear one out :lol:
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

R we overdue for a Booster VI?

. . . .i Dont know what could top the Berlin dvd? Maybe another live gig in Berlin? Awesome setlist and production. Long live the Dream.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:R we overdue for a Booster VI?

. . . .i Dont know what could top the Berlin dvd? Maybe another live gig in Berlin? Awesome setlist and production. Long live the Dream.
A superb DVD of a superb performance from TD. Right up there with the very best 8) 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.