NEW RELEASES

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

Got mine from CDS today. Cruise To Destiny on right now. Betrayal 8) .

Great photos of the band in the studio.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

got em...at last.. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The Admiralspalast DVD is one of the best they have released... Excellent set-list, excellent concert full of energy and vigour,and a well deserved standing ovation. 8) 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Been listening to the CD's over the last few days and been loving them. Nice to hear TD firing on all cylinders and also nice to hear some old favorites with a new coat of paint. Not seen the DVD yet but hopefully I will at some point over the weekend.

Top marks.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Sungate on Cruise to Destiny. 8) 8)
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:The Admiralspalast DVD is one of the best they have released... Excellent set-list, excellent concert full of energy and vigour,and a well deserved standing ovation. 8) 8) 8)
Can't believe a year as passed since we were there.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Got to watch the Admiralspalast DVD today. Needless to say I thought it was great. Brilliant set list and show. Nice visuals too. Not sure if it's the best yet but it's up there with the best. I'm not good at making these sort of value judgments. Can you compare art anyway?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
ant

Post by ant »

:D Have to agree Chris Monk, it is right up there as one of the best TD DVD's. Just love it all and the three hours just seem to fly by - the sign of a great concert. All of the band giving 100% which is what you expect and always get from TD. A corker!! If you haven't got it yet then don't delay any further. You will not regret it and with that concert in your collection you will probably never touch the Budapest one again - unless of course you prefer looking at graphics rather than the band. :D
Biggus Dickus
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

It's a shame that they didn't re-record all new guitar tracks for certain pieces though. I'd love to have heard Bernie's take on Three Bikes in the Sky. On the original Melrose there is a "little" wiggly bit at 4:04 that doesn't sound deliberate and this is there on the Cruise CD. Not complaining though, still a solid release IMHO! :lol:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

In my opinion,the new version of Betrayal is terrific. I love it.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

In my opinion, The 7 th Track of Cruise to Destiny is not "Dream Phantom of the Common Man" but is the excellent "Gate of Saturn". :wink:

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

la sagesse du destin wrote:In my opinion, The 7 th Track of Cruise to Destiny is not "Dream Phantom of the Common Man" but is the excellent "Gate of Saturn". :wink:

Charles
I think you are right. Again something that I did not discover. I just listened to the good CD without recognize this fault. Had to update the FLAC file ripped from the CD.
Strange that these errors occur so often. :roll:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

was Janus Parade a new composition for the Starmus concert?
redziller

Post by redziller »

Three Bikes in the Sky live would have been awesome, in fact the cruise set list would have been a joy to hear live
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
r4man

Post by r4man »

redziller wrote:Three Bikes in the Sky live would have been awesome, in fact the cruise set list would have been a joy to hear live
For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: "It might have been!"