GTA V

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: GTA V

Post by epsilon75 »

:arrow:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:Image
:) 8)
mikewp

Post by mikewp »

Splurged on the CD after doing some killer overtime and it arrived today.

It is a solid album, but for me I do miss a lot of the game music that was so familiar to me through game play. Maybe 3 tracks were recognizable. "Burning The Bad Seal" is basically the skydiving theme, "Place Of Conclusions" is ( i think ) the opening heist action scene, but there's little else, NONE of the hard driving sequencer stuff from the huge action scenes. was really hoping for the exciting "three's company" music that accompanies the helicopter chase & attack, some of that type of very energetic classic sounding TD. If anyone can point out other tracks and where they were used in-game, let me know!

It is a better GTA score album than Rockstar's official score album, but Froese again points out in the liner notes how he supplied 62 hours of score for the game so it is disappointing the 60 minute CD misses some of the more memorable game play music.

Still, a good listen and good TD music.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

mikewp wrote:Splurged on the CD after doing some killer overtime and it arrived today.

It is a solid album, but for me I do miss a lot of the game music that was so familiar to me through game play. Maybe 3 tracks were recognizable. "Burning The Bad Seal" is basically the skydiving theme, "Place Of Conclusions" is ( i think ) the opening heist action scene, but there's little else, NONE of the hard driving sequencer stuff from the huge action scenes. was really hoping for the exciting "three's company" music that accompanies the helicopter chase & attack, some of that type of very energetic classic sounding TD. If anyone can point out other tracks and where they were used in-game, let me know!

It is a better GTA score album than Rockstar's official score album, but Froese again points out in the liner notes how he supplied 62 hours of score for the game so it is disappointing the 60 minute CD misses some of the more memorable game play music.

Maybe the "more memorable" stuff you refer to was TD's music mixed by the other guys involved..
mikewp

Post by mikewp »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
mikewp wrote:Splurged on the CD after doing some killer overtime and it arrived today.

Maybe the "more memorable" stuff you refer to was TD's music mixed by the other guys involved..

That is possible but some of the dynamic action and a few tense cues were no doubt TD stuff. With 62 hours and 10 minutes of music Edgar says he composed... my guess is the music I'm thinking of was simply left off this album
redziller

Post by redziller »

Loving this - listening to the reworked DrDestructo and grinning like an idi0t
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

Draw the last line somewhere. Superb music, absolutely pure old school Dream. Love it !
hansx

Post by hansx »

Just heard the cd for the first time. Some of the pieces I heard in my sons room when he was playing gta. I like it. Think it is stronger than a lot of music of TD of the last years. Not old school, as I read somewhere, but defenitely TD.
mikewp

Post by mikewp »

This CD has grown on me more and more with each listen.

One or two tracks aren't for me, but overall it is an excellent album. It would have been nice to have a double or triple album with more of the action based sequencer tracks, but what we have here is very good indeed. Strong, atmospheric stuff.

Diary Of A Robbery, Blaine County Sunrise, Burning The Bad Seal in particular are wonderful!
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

I'll have to give GTA more spins as so far Chandra II and now Sorcerer are occupying almost all of my listening time.

Still to get into this one, I'm sure I will.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

drunkenmozart wrote:Draw the last line somewhere. Superb music, absolutely pure old school Dream. Love it !
I also like this track, but here's a strange thing : it seems to me it's the same music as "A Place of Mercy" (track n°10 on "The Castle" album)... :?

Unless there are very small differences between the two tracks, could it be an error (should the track n°10 on GTA 5 be something else) ? :?:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

TDludo wrote:
drunkenmozart wrote:Draw the last line somewhere. Superb music, absolutely pure old school Dream. Love it !
I also like this track, but here's a strange thing : it seems to me it's the same music as "A Place of Mercy" (track n°10 on "The Castle" album)... :?

Unless there are very small differences between the two tracks, could it be an error (should the track n°10 on GTA 5 be something else) ? :?:
Oh No, I'll have to buy The Castle to find out now !!!!!!! Unless someone else can enlighten us ......please :)
stiffdog

Post by stiffdog »

Yep same track, thought I recognised it.
Dave.
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

stiffdog wrote:Yep same track, thought I recognised it.
Dave.
Does that mean all 2000 copies of GTA V are now collector's items, or vice versa for Chandra part 2 !!! ??? :) :)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

drunkenmozart wrote:
stiffdog wrote:Yep same track, thought I recognised it.
Dave.
Does that mean all 2000 copies of GTA V are now collector's items, or vice versa for Chandra part 2 !!! ??? :) :)

:? :?: :? :?: