Memorabilia

Thomas Mc Nulty
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Memorabilia

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

I wonder if Edgar delivers the guitar in person.... :D
Nero

Re: Memorabilia

Post by Nero »

The RED GIBSON is already sold.....! :twisted:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Nero wrote:The RED GIBSON is already sold.....! :twisted:
Wonder if we'll see it on EBAY for sale?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

According to a message I read which he put on a certain site,the musician Paul Lawler "Arcane" has purchased the Gibson guitar 8) It is going to a good home :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:According to a message I read which he put on a certain site,the musician Paul Lawler "Arcane" has purchased the Gibson guitar 8) It is going to a good home :D
Right on! 8)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

The other gutar (white FENDER) is already sold too...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

gone to good homes 8)
...The wise.....are silent.....
ant

Post by ant »

:) I went on site this morning to purchase the Fender and all went through ok but I got a email from Eastgate to say it had been purchased during the night but the site had not been updated at the time I purchased it too. Disappointing but I have been offered another one for the same price - Edgar's ESP Custom guitar with all the same paperwork as the others offered plus I am going to get some further info from Edgar as to which albums etc he used the guitar on. This will certainly be my prize possession regarding the one and only TD!! Thanks all at Eastgate and of course especially Edgar for this wonderful offer. :D
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

That's top class, Mr ant ! 8) 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

ant wrote::) I went on site this morning to purchase the Fender and all went through ok but I got a email from Eastgate to say it had been purchased during the night but the site had not been updated at the time I purchased it too. Disappointing but I have been offered another one for the same price - Edgar's ESP Custom guitar with all the same paperwork as the others offered plus I am going to get some further info from Edgar as to which albums etc he used the guitar on. This will certainly be my prize possession regarding the one and only TD!! Thanks all at Eastgate and of course especially Edgar for this wonderful offer. :D
8) Nice one Ant....enjoy your guitar mate...I would have loved one me self but my missus had other ideas.. :lol:
ant

Post by ant »

:) Thanks guys. I did think about it for a while but in the end I just couldn't resist it. I may be on bread and water for a while but boy is it worth it!! :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::) I went on site this morning to purchase the Fender and all went through ok but I got a email from Eastgate to say it had been purchased during the night but the site had not been updated at the time I purchased it too. Disappointing but I have been offered another one for the same price - Edgar's ESP Custom guitar with all the same paperwork as the others offered plus I am going to get some further info from Edgar as to which albums etc he used the guitar on. This will certainly be my prize possession regarding the one and only TD!! Thanks all at Eastgate and of course especially Edgar for this wonderful offer. :D
Congratulations on the purchase Ant.I hope it brings you many more years of pleasure 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
har

Post by har »

Nice one ant. Fender Strats are the best :wink: however I am sure your esp custom will be equally as good. Be interesting to here what tracks it was used on.

Great to hear Paul Lawler bought the other one, look forward to hearing that being used.

PS Get a photo of the esp uploaded on here urgently 8)
ant

Post by ant »

:) Am pretty sure the one I have bought is shown on a poster called Edgar on Guitar which you will find on the Eastgate site on the top of page 4 in the Shirts - Poster & Co. section. If it is not that one it is very similar. :)
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Brilliant :) Obviously I don't know this..but do you actually play guitar yourself ? (that's one reason I did not buy it, because I don't.)