Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence EP

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

harmonicaman wrote:
bigmoog wrote:can i just say that SWSIS, imho, is the totem of current TD....its the pointer to the future......and is a 100 percent fan
over and out. :D
So rehashing the past again and again is your idea of moving forward ?
In fairness, it's not all "rehashed" and I think of it more as a reinterpretation. In this case, I actually think there's an improvement on the original as well. I take your point that it's not exactly moving forward, but I'm very happy with the direction TD are taking. Ultimately, the only important factor is the quality of the music!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:
harmonicaman wrote:
bigmoog wrote:can i just say that SWSIS, imho, is the totem of current TD....its the pointer to the future......and is a 100 percent fan
IMHO they have shown they can compose music with fresh ideas aka Jeanne D'Arc & Madcaps Flaming Duty :wink:
That's right, Colin.... and Metaphor and Springtime in Nagasaki are fresh aswell. 8)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes totally correct Jason,there is plenty of talent here in the bucketload...some of these latter releases bode well for the future IMHO :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

harmonicaman wrote:

everything, everything is rehashing the past...and past successes, everything is old, nothing is truly new, all is old all is new, its up to each to decide what is enjoyable or not.

is sin a rehash? or mfd?.......nothing wrong in a remix, if it moves one....or is enjoyable....i apologise not one iota........and me being a strong disliker of the 90's........i, am, er an apologist....i apologise for being a fan, and having no powers of discrimination..............Sorry!!! :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
JD

Post by JD »

The worst thing about this alum is the title :shock: sounds like Edgar parodying himself. I just dont think its a good idea to have the word "snoring" in something you want to sell ;)
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Oh My Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence is Never goanna Come.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by 24db »

JD wrote:The worst thing about this alum is the title :shock: sounds like Edgar parodying himself. I just dont think its a good idea to have the word "snoring" in something you want to sell ;)
I thought that about Purgatory and Ether on the same advert...I was right
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
JD wrote:The worst thing about this alum is the title :shock: sounds like Edgar parodying himself. I just dont think its a good idea to have the word "snoring" in something you want to sell ;)
I thought that about Purgatory and Ether on the same advert...I was right
I thought the same about calling an album Hyperbor(e)-ia but that one seemed to slip through the net.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

!!!WOO-HOO!!! :D

I Receive My Package it Come in Today. :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by Pertou »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:!!!WOO-HOO!!! :D

I Receive My Package it Come in Today. :wink:
So did mine, but I wasn't at home.... :|
I'll pick it up tomorrow :D
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Now listening...exciting!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:Now listening...exciting!
Nice little ep this Jacob with a great re-working of Sphinx Lightning :D 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Although I am a critic of a lot of the music as far as it being quantity over quality I have to say the two recent EPS are very enjoyable.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:Although I am a critic of a lot of the music as far as it being quantity over quality I have to say the two recent EPS are very enjoyable.
I downloading all the ep releases to my I-P** recently and they are a great listen while on the move 8)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I think TD really master the ep format. Next album on 70+ minutes should consist of three eps!