Equipment used of late

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:I was getting tired just scrolling down that lot! :wink:
saving all your energy for those fences perhaps? ;)
I'm not putting the fence up. I've already been given the task of redecorating every room in the house (a job that I started today)!
Decorating? urgh, you are obviously a man of great mental strength, and probably a saint. I can't stand decorating
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:I was getting tired just scrolling down that lot! :wink:
saving all your energy for those fences perhaps? ;)
I'm not putting the fence up. I've already been given the task of redecorating every room in the house (a job that I started today)!

Decorating :shock: :shock: um ere the only thing i will be decorating is numerous bottles of grog :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: saving all your energy for those fences perhaps? ;)
Decorating? urgh, you are obviously a man of great mental strength, and probably a saint. I can't stand decorating
I've managed to break it up with, washing, cooking and washing up! I've ignored the ironing though, so I expect I'll get a bollocking over that. :wink: :roll:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: saving all your energy for those fences perhaps? ;)

Decorating :shock: :shock: um ere the only thing i will be decorating is numerous bottles of grog :wink:
I'm very close to opening a bottle, but I have to pick the wife up from work later, so I'll have to put it on hold.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: I'm not putting the fence up. I've already been given the task of redecorating every room in the house (a job that I started today)!
I've managed to break it up with, washing, cooking and washing up! I've ignored the ironing though, so I expect I'll get a bollocking over that. :wink: :roll:
Ironing as well? sod the saint bit, you're a domestic goddess mate ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mick if er indoors dont let you go to the TD shindig after all this work its time to attach a granny flat :wink:
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

24db wrote:
Froesesque wrote:I believed that that harpsichord bass sound that Edgar is so fond of came from a Yamaha TX tone generator for a long time, I have something similar on my Yamaha FS1r tone generator - many of the presets on this came from the DX and TX series. But I must be wrong, not a bit of Yamaha kit on site in these photos - Unless he has a Yamaha plug-in!!
? ;)

Ah, the Native Instruments FM7 plug in, That explains everything, I saw him switch patches several times during the Tempodrom concert:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/produc ... 707796.942
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Damn thats rather cheap :shock: :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Exactly what I thought - cheap - but I suspect Ed got his buck shee.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Exactly what I thought - cheap - but I suspect Ed got his buck shee.
I doubt it, TD sometimes have to buy their software:

Fredrik Emmerfors- “What would you say has been the most important technical development that Tangerine Dream has provided, I mean have you had any special influence on the technical development and what would that be?

E-“We had in the early years, because we just had to work very closely with companies who manufactured all those instruments, specifically at the beginning of the analog period. We worked with Oberheim in America and Bob Moog’s factory and we worked with a lot of people over here in Germany where the technical development was quite far set up. But after that period we found it a bit frustrating process; we helped a lot of people with the experience we had, by using instruments musically not just as a sound tool, so we gave a strong feedback to a lot of people and not always we got back what we wanted. A smaller company for instance, I don’t want to name anybody, but a smaller company for instance we helped to grow quite heavily and finally they became very big and went and said ‘hey, wait a minute are we just beta-testers or what are we, we’re not asking for money, but we wanna get some of the instruments, that theoretically we’ve put our label on’ and so finally like a software company in Germany we had to pay for own software which was quite strange, and if that happens then we are not that interested anymore in collaborations and as we did in our early days we are now developing our stuff ourselves and don’t loose much to the left and to the right”