Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence

MRBLUE
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence

Post by MRBLUE »

Hey come on TD - MORE, MORE, please!!!!!!!! Sleeping Watches track is bloody AWESOME - best for me in ages - buckets of TD base and melody - more please...........................they CAN still keep the dream alive!! IMHOP of course!!!!!! LOVE IT! ....one very happy fan back again! :lol:
Hobo

Re: Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence

Post by Hobo »

MRBLUE wrote:Hey come on TD - MORE, MORE, please!!!!!!!! Sleeping Watches track is bloody AWESOME - best for me in ages - buckets of TD base and melody - more please...........................they CAN still keep the dream alive!! IMHOP of course!!!!!! LOVE IT! ....one very happy fan back again! :lol:
I agree with you 100% MRBLUE. SWSIS is a real masterpiece! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

MRBLUE wrote:Hey come on TD - MORE, MORE, please!!!!!!!! Sleeping Watches track is bloody AWESOME - best for me in ages - buckets of TD base and melody - more please...........................they CAN still keep the dream alive!! IMHOP of course!!!!!! LOVE IT! ....one very happy fan back again! :lol:
I love this EP. I also rate Metaphor, Jeanne D'Arc, Tempodrome and MFD very highly aswell 8)
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Fri May 04, 2007 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

!!Wow Sweet!! :)

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
I love this EP. I also rate Metaphor, Jeanne D'Arc, Tempodrome and MFD very highly aswell 8)
Totally!!!! C'mon Edgar, it's been a while since the last TD release. We need another fix. :twisted:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

wayfarer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Totally!!!! C'mon Edgar, it's been a while since the last TD release. We need another fix. :twisted:
We need the Astoria DVD :arrow: :idea: :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

epsilon75 wrote:
wayfarer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: I love this EP. I also rate Metaphor, Jeanne D'Arc, Tempodrome and MFD very highly aswell 8)
We need the Astoria DVD :arrow: :idea: :idea:
Quite right, sir!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm still waiting on my copy from CDS :cry:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

sparrow wrote:I'm still waiting on my copy from CDS :cry:
I've stopped using CDS as they appear to be really slow at the moment :cry:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:
they were never the most speedy, but I still find it strange as their service 'generally' was very good in the past (my credit card got a pasting! ;))
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:
they were never the most speedy, but I still find it strange as their service 'generally' was very good in the past (my credit card got a pasting! ;))
Yes i used to use them a lot in the past but regarding TD they seemed to slow down at the time of TDI being setup

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:

That website is rather good mind you :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:
alipaul wrote: I've stopped using CDS as they appear to be really slow at the moment :cry:
Yes i used to use them a lot in the past but regarding TD they seemed to slow down at the time of TDI being setup
At least they still stock TD unlike 'there's no demand' smd. I can't even be bothered reading their emails anymore. To be fair I should add that smd are professional and speedy, but their comments about TD have put me right off using them
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Yes they've always been superb with TD and other electronic forms of music in that way second to none.

I wonder if it's still headed by Dave & Moira ?

24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:Yes they've always been superb with TD and other electronic forms of music in that way second to none.

I wonder if it's still headed by Dave & Moira ?
Haven't heard much from Andy G either