'Quantum Gate' - Preorder - signed album formats, exclusive

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: 'Quantum Gate' - Preorder - signed album formats, exclu

Post by ant »

:( November 14th and still no shipment from PledgeMusic. They are not responding to my messages either. Can't cancel my order either, so they have got me by the short & curlies!! When I do eventually get them shipped, I will be closing down my account with them! Terrible service. The hold-up was supposed to be because of a delay with the vinyl version but you can get it on Amazon now, so why is there a problem with theirs? :evil:
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::( November 14th and still no shipment from PledgeMusic. They are not responding to my messages either. Can't cancel my order either, so they have got me by the short & curlies!! When I do eventually get them shipped, I will be closing down my account with them! Terrible service. The hold-up was supposed to be because of a delay with the vinyl version but you can get it on Amazon now, so why is there a problem with theirs? :evil:
The Pledge version has one orange disc and one yellow.

The Amazon version seems like black vinyl.
ant

Post by ant »

:? The one in the Eastgate Shop is the coloured vinyl one too and that is available, it would appear. At least, it doesn't say awaiting stock or anything. Very confused with this. Still live in hopes that I may get it before Christmas!! :)
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

ant wrote::? The one in the Eastgate Shop is the coloured vinyl one too and that is available, it would appear. At least, it doesn't say awaiting stock or anything. Very confused with this. Still live in hopes that I may get it before Christmas!! :)
And eastgate are fulfilling all Pledge orders according to what I've read elsewhere.... :?
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::( November 14th and still no shipment from PledgeMusic. They are not responding to my messages either. Can't cancel my order either, so they have got me by the short & curlies!! When I do eventually get them shipped, I will be closing down my account with them! Terrible service. The hold-up was supposed to be because of a delay with the vinyl version but you can get it on Amazon now, so why is there a problem with theirs? :evil:
Totally giving up on Pledge. I should have learned after the Marillion campaign. I bought the biggest package for QG. Time passes, everyone has bought their versions elsewhere, and I am still waiting. It is almost like I don't care anymore. Pledge, just keep the goods. Good bye to you.
ant

Post by ant »

:) Have heard, via Eastgate, that PledgeMusic have just got the vinyl copies in today so should start shipping all pledges soon!! :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Finally! All items are marked as shipped from Pledge. Late, but good.
Eagerly awaiting it all!
ant

Post by ant »

:cry: Nothing shipped to me yet, still I only paid them £109 2 months ago, so why should they hurry with mine?? :evil:
Biggus Dickus
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Real shame all this pledge s.hite for you lads that ordered trying to do the right thing and support the project.

I have always ordered my TD stuff from CDS in Dundee. Glad I did and they have never let me down over all these years.
ant

Post by ant »

:) At long last PledgeMusic have emailed me to say all has now been shipped. About time! Apart from the signed cd, I already have the other items as I purchased them again from TD direct and got them some time ago. So now I will have two copies of each but who cares!! I will not be using Pledge again, that is for sure. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D Remaining items just arrived. One of the signatures on the cd booklet is very strange. It is what looks like an S followed by a full stop then three dashes and what looks like a D?? In other words S. ---D. I can only assume it is Ulrich but can't be sure. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all,

There are 76 copies of the 1000 made of the very beautiful album "Qantum Gate" signed. You can order it here.

In a few days it will be too late !!

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/ta ... antum-gate
François from Paris
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

ant wrote::D Remaining items just arrived. One of the signatures on the cd booklet is very strange. It is what looks like an S followed by a full stop then three dashes and what looks like a D?? In other words S. ---D. I can only assume it is Ulrich but can't be sure. :roll:
on my copy it is S.---ss which is Ulrich's 'signature' I guess.

Hoshiko's is recognisable because of the H and the Y at the beginning of each word.

Thorsten's looks like someone tested the pen by making some random squiggles :)
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all Fans,

For christmas made you offer the very very beautifful signed Quantum Gate Tangerine Dream Album .

You can find it under the Christmas tree if you order it here !!!! :

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/forum2/index_ad.php
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

François from Paris