TD article on SPON (german)

Okefenokee
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD article on SPON (german)

Post by Okefenokee »

Hi,

there's a new article on "SPIEGEL online" about the new TD lineup. "In search of the Froese factor" is about using the name TD after Froese's death without any of the original members.
projekt-elektronik

Re: TD article on SPON (german)

Post by projekt-elektronik »

Burn the heretic!

At least I suppose this to be the average response to this article, here in this very forum.
"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

If you want my opinion : I don't care at all about this article ! I don't even want to try to read it... :lol:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

projekt-elektronik wrote:Burn the heretic!

At least I suppose this to be the average response to this article, here in this very forum.
That you having another go at posters on here ? Mind you makes a change from constantly having a go over the years about Edgar and Tangerine Dream here, but mostly elsewhere.

Unfortunately my almost 40 year old High School Deutsch is not the greatest now so probably will only manage to translate a few words of the article. I am away to give it a go right now :P
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Yeah managed a few word right enough :D Phaedra, Rubycon and AC/DC 8)

A short article and I can guess at the general themes there. Right up the nay sayers street to enjoy and savour.

Whatever. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz